Possesive boyfriend?

Time skip to next day
I bought the files I was working on since yesterday which Jungkook gave me and told me to submit it today and I was on time too today.
I came inside the office while I greet good morning to Sia.
While Sia and I was talking Jimin approach us.
Jimin- Hey ladies Good morning.
I also greet him Good morning.
Sia- Good morning flirty guy.
I laughed when Sia called him flirty guy.
Why did you called him flirty guy? he is so nice *to Sia*
Sia just laughed like me, while Jimin was pouting like a baby and then Jungkook entered in the office the staff bowed at him while he was straight going to his cabin then we two Jungkook and I again have a eye contact I bowed to him and while again standing straight my eyes met with him for a second it was but I can see it was filled with anger this time then I remembered his words when he said me not to be around guys.
But who is he to say like this I'm just his assistant not a girlfriend whose possesive boyfriend is telling her not to talk with guys its my own life I will do what I want.
Then Sia elbowed me from aside.
'Yea?' I asked her.
Sia- What where you thinking?
'Hmm nothing lemme just go I have to give coffee to Mr. Jeon he told me yesterday to give him coffee whenever he comes to office' I said to Sia for which she teases me.
Sia- Okay go give coffee to YOUR Mr. Jeon. *saying with mischievous smile*
I just smiled and took the coffee for him and enter into the the room.
'Good morning Mr. Jeon your coffee.'
I kept the coffee on the table.
'And this files too you gave me to work on yesterday'
I hand over the file to him.
'So Mr. Jeon your schedule for today is you have meeting with Han Company Ceo at 12am and another meeting at 4pm which means after 2hrs the meeting will start. So can I take my leave Sir?'
He just nods while taking a sip of his coffee going through the files I just gave.
I again bowed at him and leave the room.
After leaving the room I took a breath of relief I don't know whenever I am near him my heart rate becomes more and more faster like I think he can also hear my heart beat it would have burst infront of him oh lord.
Then I walk away preparing for meeting.