She is so cute

While he was bringing some ice packs I was thinking about the flashback I got it was blur but I remember a little that there was two kids playing around with each other one boy and girl.
While I was thinking, Jungkook came back.
Jungkook- Lucky that I was having some medicine to apply on your hands here some ice packs too.
*He smiled* yeah he actually did I was like super much happy to see him smiling this warmly at me.
He took my hands into his and put ice packs I hissed in pain he looked worried. Why would he? He isn't love me too I mean he is confuse with his feelings but then here he is caring for me this much.
Jungkook- Now I will apply the medicine okay it will hurt a bit but the pain will go.
He said still looking worried about me.
He than slowly started to apply the medicine.
I closed my eyes and bite my lips not to groan again in pain and make him more worry.
Jungkook- See it's done open your eyes now.
I open my eyes and saw him smiling at me and then I look at my hand.
Y/n- It's look like whole mess on my hand now how will I work? *sad pout*
Jungkook in mind- she is looking so cute making that pout I want to kiss that lips but no I can't.
Jungkook- It's just a little incident you can work with your left hand too. Now get to your work.
Jungkook mind- Aish my cold ass how can I make her work with one hand.
Y/n- okay then I will go and work with my one hand I'm leaving. I know you don't care about MY injury.
I said last sentence shouting a bit as I was leaving cause I know he will obviously stop me from working with this injured hand.
Jungkook- Wait you can't work with your one hand.
Y/n in mind- Yes I was right he can't see me sad or in pain.
Jungkook- As my schedule today we don't have any important meeting so let's go restaurant for dinner as a apologize from my side. Sorry.
Y/n- Oh really thank you Jungkook oh sorry Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook mind- She just called me Jungkook by my name oh it's sound so cute from her mouth.
Y/n- Then I will take my leave now Mr. Jeon I will just check some files sorry cause of this hand.
Jungkook see her walking away getting to work again.
JUNGKOOK POV
She is so hard working but at the same time cute too sometimes I just feel like confessing her or just want to kiss her so bad. But still I get confuse with my feelings, emotions and what about that-that flashback I got cause of which the tea fell on her hand the two kids where playing around, the girl seems so cute just like MY Y/n but that boy seems to have a little crush on her and that girl was staring at that boy. Woah! my memory is so nice it was blur and some what black and white but I can say they were cute.
But why they came in my mind so of sudden hmmm *thinking* when my hands came in contract with Y/n did she also got?