Baby Bunny

Jungkook- You eat first. *smiles*
I ate then...
Y/n- Jungkoo-
He put another biscuit piece in my mouth.
Jungkook- Eat eat you was hungry.
He was laughing by seeing my face then I took one biscuit piece from the packet and put that in his mouth.
Y/n- Now you eat baby bunny.
After what I said we both choke on our biscuit.
Jungkook- Me? Baby bunny? Do I look like baby? Or do I have bunny like teeth and ears? But you gave this name to me so I really like it.
I coughed hearing his words while he got up to take water bottle from table.
I hold his hands and stop him.
Y/n- Wait *cough* don't leave me alone *cough* and also there is no light you may get hurt.
Jungkook- okay I will stay with you.
Time passed by and as it was raining I was feeling cold.
*sneeze*
Jungkook- Are you okay? Feeling cold?
Y/n- Yea-Yeah *sneeze*
He remove his coat and put it on me then he took my both hands and kissed it and started to rub it between his hands to make me warm. I was shock when he kiss me on my hands and gave me his coat.
Y/n- Thank you again *smile*
I was staring at him while smiling like idiot he was making me feel warm by rubbing my hands.
Y/n- This is second time you gave me your coat and the first was-
He put his one finger on my lips and spoke.
Jungkook- It was very memorable day for me and also our first kiss.
He said straight making eye contact with me and I also lost in his eyes.
The eye contact broke and I hugged him tightly never want to leave him when the thunder storm came.
Jungkook- Shhh don't fear I'm with you.
caressing my head.