Love for banana milk

I saw the time it was 6:45pm and got up to get ready for some groceries shopping from which I will make dinner at night.
I got into the store nearby my office but didn't expected to meet HIM.
While I was seeing for some banana milk I saw it but unfortunately there was only one I hold that bottle while one manly hand also approach for it holding my hands which was holding the bottle of milk then I realised it's him I always feel like butterflies in my stomach whenever HE touches me but to confirm when I saw the hand which I miss to see, which caresses my cheeks I back off seeing his hands and was about to run away when he called me and hold my wrist caused me to stop at my place and skip my heart beat.
Jungkook- Y/n wait...
His voice! Sia was wrong he is sounding so soft and the voice is so soothing and calming for my ears.
I turned around to face him
Jungkook- Why didn't you came today to office? I was worried about you? I was also not able to work today thinking about you and without my assistant I was feeling very low. Are you okay didn't you catch cold cause of yesterday what happened?
Y/n- No Jungkook I'm all okay. Just I was having a headache.
Jungkook- Didn't you missed me? Cause I do.
He said making me shock and wide my eyes while I lift my head up which was not wanted to make eye contact with him but I failed as always.
Y/n- Jungkook-
Jungkook- Yea I'm sorry for yesterday night incident it was not my intention to kiss you but I was jealous seeing you chatting with Jimin.
Y/n- So I was right. *giggles*
Jungkook- Did you said something?
Y/n- No nothing.
Jungkook- You enjoyed it tho am I right?
Y/n- Hmm-mm n-no-
*I hesitate to say*
Jungkook- But why did you kissed me back you would have pushed me instead or slapped me?
Y/n- Yo-you was holding my hands that's why.
Jungkook- Take this banana milk.
He said handing me that banana milk of which we met again.
Y/n- No Sir you can keep this-
Jungkook- Jungkook not Sir here.
Y/n- No Jungkook but you can take that you love banana milk.
Jungkook- Yea- but wait how do you know?
Y/n- Hmm...I-i want to attend a call sorry I will take my leave.
I said running away from him and I succeeded.
I came home signing in relief.
I was so close to get expose that I love him but how did I know that he loves banana milk even I don't know.