Gentle Man

While i was thinking then the meeting starts I glance at Jungkook but he was so much concentrated on the presentation then i saw that Aana was having her shitty hands on Jungkook arms.
Why isn't Jungkook saying her anything? I was really burning in anger and jealousy when....
Taehyung- Are you okay Kim Y/N?
Y/N- Ye-Yeah I'm-
Taehyung- Take this drink some water you will feel okay.
Y/N- Thank you Mr. Kim for your concern but I'm okay.
I took the water glass he gave me which was near him he is really a gentle men I can say but what with my man?
I again look at Jungkook from corner of my eyes and that girl was really getting close to him I can't even do anything about it now I don't want to be the reason of ruining this meeting.
Then when my sneezes again start i knew that i will catch cold as i got drench in rain last night but I'm happy to see that Jungkook is okay.
Aish this sneeze!
Taehyung- You are not okay Kim Y/n do you want me to end this meeting?
Y/N- No no let it go- *sneeze* I don't want to *sneeze* ruin this meeting.
Taehyung- I will postpone it for you (showing his most adorable boxy smile)
Y/N- No Taehyu- oh I'm sorry *sneeze* Mr. Kim no need to do tha-
Jungkook- That's it meeting is over! Mr Kim let's talk about this deal some next time I got some important work.
Taehyung- What's more important then this Mr. Jeon?
Jungkook- Something-
Then i saw Jungkook walking out from there i also go behind him before.....
Sorry Mr. Kim from his side.
I didn't even hear to his reply as i went behind Jungkook I enter in his cabin.
Y/N- Jungkook what was that there why did you just end the meeting?
Jungkook- Y/n I'm not in mood to talk or shout at you now you go take some rest and I'm serious about it now you go.
Y/N- THE HELL JUNGKOOK YOU ARE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME WHAT HAPPENED THAT TIME AND IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE FROM HERE OR NOT EVEN FROM YOUR LIFE AND NOT EVEN THINKING TO LEAVE YOU ALONE EVER YOU JUST DARE TO REPEAT IT CAU-CAUSE I-i L-lo-ve Y-y-ou....
JUNGKOOK POV
I was listening to Y/n each and every single word i was not able to make any eye contact with her now i was back facing her when she just said that she love me and keep quit i saw behind and saw her that she was about to fell on ground but thankfully i was quick to catch her.
Y/n wake up what happen to you just say what you where saying earlier scold me i deserve it *crying*
I pick her up and leave from my cabin everyone eyes where on us when Sia approach me.
Sia- What happened to her Mr. Jeon?