Spread your legs babygirl

Taehyung- *while clapping* I love the presentation alot I would like to collaborate with your company Mr Jeon.
I smiled hearing it that's when he came to shake his hands with Jungkook I was happy to see that Jungkook was happy too when I saw Aana was rushing towards Jungkook.
Aana- Congratulations Mr Jeon we are really lucky to collab with your company (forward her hands to shake it with Jungkook)
When i interrupt in between.
Y/n- Congratulations Ms. Aana we are happy to collab too with Kim industries actually Mr Jeon are very respectful to womans so he won't shake hands with you.
I can see how angry she was so i just press her hands a little bit while shaking while she jerk my hands off.
I smiled back to her when she went away from there.
And there Jungkook was trying his best to hold his laugh but smiled a bit seeing your possessive and this cute adorable side.
When Mr. Kim reached you.
Taehyung- Congratulations Ms. Kim and thanks for this nice presentation i appreciate your all employees hard work i really feel grateful to work with your company.*shaking hand*
Y/N- heheh thanks Mr. Kim also say thanks to your sister too she also work hard with us.
Taehyung- Yeah yeah I gotta see her face everyday I will tell her at home.
When I was laughing hearing this there was Jungkook again burning in anger while his hands were in pockets and his tongue poking his inner cheeks I looked at his side and straighten up myself and keep some distance from Mr Kim.
Y/N- okay i guess we should go now as the meeting is over and the employees are living too nice meeting to you Mr Kim.
Taehyung- We had a nice meeting hope to meet you again and will do!
I just blushed hearing him and smiled and went away towards Jungkook while he was giving glares to Taehyung I saw back to Taehyung while he gave me smile again i smiled back at him omgg he is so cute I can't resist his smile and then I look back at Jungkook hold his hands and took him away from the meeting room.
Jungkook- Y/n what was that?
Y/N- Jungkook it just he is so cute his smile is really cute don't you saw it? Ahh Sia is really lucky to have a brother like him i don't even have one *fake crying*
Jungkook- Ohh okay so Ms. Y/n forgot whom she belongs to and also started crushing over a boy who already have a boyfriend herself I guess I need to remind you don't I?
Saying this he then lift you up and put you on the table putting his both the hands beside your waist on the table trapping you in between him when he said....
Jungkook- Spread your legs for me babygirl it's your punishment for not obeying me.....