Feeling of Something

I was in my deep thoughts until I feel Jungkook's hot breath near my ears my eyes got widened when he spoke near my ear getting chill down my spine.
Jungkook- Don't go near any guys and today you will have lunch with me.
He said and back away putting his hands in his pocket back facing me and telling me to bring the lunch.
I was so shock that I was still standing there.
Jungkook- You will go or shall I continue what I was doing?
I then came back to my sense taking it seriously what he said I just said 'Yes Mr. Jeon' again getting shuttered.
I came out of the office talking to myself.
I hate myself why I just shuttered infront of him but I don't know I didn't do anything when he was so close to me I would have push him but I don't know why I feel like I like him from so long not 'like' but 'love' him so much even his eyes I can feel it. It's shows pain I don't know but why I feel that pain feeling the pain of missing someone, someone who is lost.
I just shrugged it off the feelings I was feeling at this time I just took the lunch and came to Jungkook cabin again.
'Mr. Jeon I brought the lunch'
I enter in the room seeing him folding his Shirts sleeves up while he was pouting cutely.
I just smiled seeing his cuteness and served the food to him.
I was about to sit on the another chair far from him but he told me to sit with him on the couch near him.
I just gulped seeing that there will be no distance between us if I sit on that small couch with him.
It was so awkward for me to eat silently coz mostly I see my phone or watch t.v while eating.
So I kept glancing at him time to time. AUTHOR POV
Y/n doesn't know that Jungkook too was glancing on her time to time.
While they both where keep glancing at each other not knowing about it suddenly they both made an eye contact they caught each other glancing so Y/n just choke on her food at that time while Jungkook got panicked and took the glass of the water he drank a while ago and made Y/n drank it by his own hands Y/n too hold the glass which means her hands where above Jungkook hands. After drinking the whole glass of water Jungkook asked her "Are you feeling good should I bring you more water?" He asked caressing her back being concern about Y/n.
Y/n just nod as a no.
He felt relieved and sit back on couch.
Y/n then pack her food and was about to go when he hold her wrist preventing her not to move ahead.
Y/n then turn her head back to him.
Jungkook- Are you done eating? you eat so less.
Y/N POV
I then looked down blushing hard because I was caught glancing at him so I was choked on my food and now I don't want to eat more.