love me again

When in the morning they woke up into each other arms after having a lovely yet rough night...
Y/N POV
I woke up with the best view of my life... Jungkook who was sleeping infront of me with his cute pout how dreamy this man looks I was so into his beauty staring at him that i almost forgot what this baby bunny can do when he is awake he just ripe me off when I blow air on his face so that I can view his face properly and slowly put his hair back I was busy admiring his face and I put my one hand on his face caressing his cheeks with my thump then my eyes went on his lips which i caressed with my thumps and then came closer to it and peck it when suddenly i felt the peck getting deepen and convert into a passionate kiss.
JUNGKOOK POV
I was sleeping peacefully when i feel a warm air on my face i knew who it was so I just tried acting cool then i feel my hairs getting behind from my face then a gentle touch on my cheeks with a tiny thump then on lips. I was controlling very hard not to open the eyes and yes this time i succeed but not very late I felt my love lips on my lips but when it was just a peck I hold her waist tightly and nape pulling her closer for kissing her more deeply when we just ended up with a short makeout session in this early morning.
"What more I want and what more I wished for i already got everything in you"
after breaking the kiss we both keep staring into each other eyes deeply when....
Y/n- Jungkook?
Jungkook- Hmm?
Y/n- Sometimes I feel like I know you from years like this love don't feel like of days or month but from years you know I keep telling you about this everytime cause I feel like this.
Jungkook- Babe to be honest i feel the same way as you do even whenever we touch each other sometimes we get visions too we both don't know what it is but-
Y/n- let's stick to eachother for a longer time for-
Jungkook- ever
Y/N POV
He said when a tear left my eyes as I hugged him tightly and we where like that for almost 10 minutes not wanting to break the hug when...
Jungkook- I love you Y/n.
Y/n- I love you too Jungkook
And just like that while hugging each other we fall asleep.
After an hour....
Jungkook- Babe wake up
Y/n- Lemme sleep bunny for some more time my cold ice berg boss don't even let me take a break even for a second *i said while giggling in my sleep*
Jungkook- ohhh so would you like to say that ice berg name who trouble you this much I will surely like to see him.
As he said that i open my eyes when he started tickling me I was not able to control my laughter.
Y/n- Hahah haha haaa Jungkook stwaappp!!!
I said afterwards when he stop tickling me.