Kim Industries

Y/N POV
I text Jungkook about the meeting after getting done with my messy self i hope so he see it then i took the important files that were needed for the meeting and then left for the meeting i saw there was only few employees which came yet.
When i started to arrange the files again and have a check on it before the meeting starts I heard door opening sound when i saw Jungkook entering the room with his cold expression which he used to have when i joined his company i fear will he ever listen to me what happened yesterday.
He came and straight away sat beside my seat where i was standing and...
Jungkook- Kim Y/N can you pass me the file.
It gave shivers down my spine i feel like i was in 7 cloud his voice was so calm like i heard it after a decade.
When i was about to do that there we go someone came in between.
When i look behind it was....it was Taehyung WAIT- yeah he was KIM TAEHYUNG Sia brother but what he is doing here last time Jungkook got jealous of him and then you know what happened...wait why is he coming towards me god save me please I'm already stressed now not the another drama i want here....
When he just look aside of me that was Jungkook side and i saw Jungkook getting up and saw Taehyung shaking hand with Jungkook.
Am i dreaming?!
Taehyung- Nice to meet you again Mr. Jeon Jungkook there's no need to introduce myself but still hahaha I'm the CEO of Kim Industries.
Jungkook- Very nice to meet you too Mr. Kim Taehyung we had a good time last time i hope so we get well this time (fake smiling)
Taehyung- Will do have! by the way she is my secretary Aana.
Jungkook- Hmm can we start the meeting no-
Taehyung- Wait don't you have any secretary or you don't want to introduce it?
I felt bad deep inside that he didn't introduced me still Taehyung know about me but before Jungkook do it i introduced myself.
I'm Kim Y/n Mr. Jeon secretary nice to meet you Mr. Kim again and now I know the reason why Sia told me that today meeting is gonna be easy.
Taehyung- Oh she knew that i was going to come in her company but I'm not so easy.
he said with a smirk which i know Jungkook noticed it.
I was about to sit beside Jungkook but that girl Aana the secretary of Mr. Kim sat beside him i knew that this girl looked like that and she already started to show her true colours.
I sad pouted when Jungkook didn't even react to it.
I thought to see if Jungkook another beside seat was empty or not but sadly there was also one employee sitting beside him.
I then sat beside Mr. Kim now in between me and Jungkook there was Mr. Kim and his secretary Aana we are in long distance how can he sit that long from his secretary he is not interested to do deal with Mr. Kim now I'm thinking.