Only she can handle my anger

Only 15mins where left before meeting starts.
I again came into his cabin to call him.
He nodded and then I followed him.
We enter the meeting room and then Jungkook and the Ceo of Han company Mr. Han greet each other.
Jungkook- Good afternoon Mr. Han nice to meet you I'm Jeon Jungkook the Ceo of this Company.
Mr. Han- Nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon, but who is this beautiful lady?
he asked not knowing who I'm but I can see Jungkook fisting so then I replied not caring if Jungkook scold me to talk with a men or any other thing.
Y/n- I am Kim Y/n the assistant of Mr. Jeon Nice to meet you sir.
I said.
Mr. Han then just nodded his head knowing me now who I'm he then sat on the chair because meeting was about to start.
Me and Jungkook also took a seat n sat down on chair.
After some time I was feeling uncomfortable and the water was also on Jungkook side.
But as the meeting was going on I sat quite not to disturb him.
JUNGKOOK POV
*Thinking*
I'm just seeing this presentation and all just for the sake I'm not going to collaborate with this company because I don't think this Han the Ceo of this company is good.
How dare that Han put his eye on what's mine I mean on my assistant.
aishh...what I'm thinking about its his eyes his wish where to see or not why I do care about it even Y/n replied to him if she is okay then why I am feeling that way.
When I was thinking I saw that Y/n was looking a bit uncomfortable also she was sweating so I thought to give her water which was infront of me.
I gave her glass of water to drink.
While I was shifting my grace back to presentation I saw that big ass man Han was staring at Y/n.
Is that the reason she is feeling sweaty and uncomfortable.
I wanted to punch him but before I do so Y/n thank me and told me that meeting is over. She was looking a bit weak.
But still that man was staring at her.
AUTHOR POV
Jungkook was boiling in anger now.
But before he take a step ahead Y/n hold his wrist to stop him to punch that man while Jungkook...
Jungkook- Sorry but not sorry Mr. Han I am not willing to collaborate with your company. So now you may leave.
He said and hold Y/n hand and take her out from the meeting room and came to his cabin.