like crazy

Jungkook and I enter in the office at the same time i can feel everyone grazes on me I felt a bit awkward when i look at Jungkook face he gave me a warm and assuring smile when i smile back to him.
He then said me before entering his cabin.
Jungkook- Come soon babe I'm waiting for you.....
I just giggles at his words and went to meet Sia.
Y/n- Heyy girl Good morning~
Sia- Heya love how are you? I was worried about you.
Y/n- let's talk in cafe area I have to take coffee for Jungkook.
Sia- Ohhhh I see whats going on now hmmm
While following Y/N behind to the cafe area.
Y/n- So I was saying I'm good tell about you?
Sia- I'm good too you was conscious yesterday Jungkook was crying so much while taking you with him...
Y/n- hmmm (listening carefully to her while making Jungkook his coffee)
Sia- he took you in bridal style and was crying looking at you when I ask him and told him to take you to his home trust me or not Y/n don't ever hurt Jungkook cause I know he is possesive as i saw this many days he act rude towards you when some guy is around you and he really love you so much. I never saw any guy crying for his girl and see this much worried about his love ones. Y/n you will never get a man like him trust him at any cost okay it doesn't look like he started to love you since you joined the company but from earlier only it seems like you both are made for eachother....
Y/n- Omgg Sia i didn't know you are this romantic do you have any secret crush do tell me then?
Sia- hmmm it's nothing like that it's just i see many romantic movies, series and kdramas so yeah I'm pure single person you can say.
Y/n- hahah okay i experience this all in real life so I don't need to watch it and also I have many works not like you lazy girl.
Sia- ohh now you got busy too-
Y/n- byee~ I'm going now I want to take coffee for my Mr. Jeon sorry.
Sia- Aish this girl my poor life :((
*knock* *knock*
Come in...
I enter with Jungkook coffee in my hand I can see how concentrate he was in his work while looking just flawless with those black glasses I can't stop being delusion over this man each and every passing time.
Then when he got the smell of my scent he instantly look up to me and a bunny smile appeared on his face i smile too widely and went near him.
Y/n- Mr. Jeon here your coffee be careful it's hot.
Jungkook- Not more then you babygirl *wink*
Y/n- Not in office Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook- ouchh....
He then took the coffee sip while looking at you and then burnt his lips and tongue.