love me more

Jungkook- No hyung I'm not joking I'm damn serious! and when it's about Y/n I'm always serious.
Jimin- I'm not believing you Jungkook I know her-
Jungkook- Not more then me hyung.
Jimin- Okay not more than you but as a friend of her i believe her she is not the type of girl who will destroy someone else life or just cheat on you are misunderstanding her.
Jungkook- Hyung but i saw from my own eyes yesterday when i came to surprise her she was back hugging a man in my own office a-and she said him I-i lo-ve yo-u to that man (burst out in tears)
Jimin- Aishhhh boy first you stop crying it's never the thing what you saw from your own eyes you might have been mistaken she loves you alot Jungkook why are you not understanding she called me last night asking about you where were you last night?
Jungkook- I-i went to the ba-r
Jimin- tf Jungkook are you mad you know you can't tolerate alcohol you get a bad headache still you went to bar.
Jungkook- Yea-yeah hyung but i don't know Y/n saved me it was raining last night i was not having my car too with me so i don't know she stop the car infront of me took me to her home and as far as i remember she also gave me lemonade so that's the reason my head didn't pain much which it usually does. And she also slept down making me sleep on her own bed I don't know what to say after this.
Jimin- See i know she will never do something like that let her explain her self atleast listen to her first you should never get to some bad decision before even letting her explain herself.
Jungkook- Hyung you know I trust her but the scene was like that i have to believe what happened that time.
Jimin- Talk to her after the office time ends go to her house bring her some gifts so she will feel happy i know she is also stressed now.
Jungkook- Okay hyung as you say I will listen to her (still sobbing)
Jimin- It's all okay Jungkook now let's stop and also did you know the today's schedule?
Jungkook- No i scolded not to talk anything to Y/n so she went out crying.
Jimin- I guess she keep the schedule on your table see (pointing at the tablet which Y/n keep on Jungkook table)
I took the tab in my hand and read out the schedule for Jungkook.
Okay Jungkook there is a meeting in 1hr get ready with Y/n for it best of luck now I am going just remember my words what I said okay don't hurt her more now take care of her byee take care of yourself too.
I said and went away from his office.