love me like you do

After saying this Jungkook came between your legs and put his hands on your waist pulling you closer towards him when your chest hit with his while your hands directly went towards to his chest.
Y/n- Jungkook please we are in office not here.
Jungkook- It's your punishment for disobeying me now see the consequences.
He then said and came near your ears whispering...
Jungkook- Babygirl be quit and come now under my skin.
He then said and took you in bridal style to his office secret room from where everything started.
He then layed you slowly on the bed throwing his coat somewhere else in the room while he sat infront of you waiting for something when you forward your hands towards his neck tie to remove it when your hands roam around his neck and then you came closer to his neck sniffing his cologne.
Y/n- Jungkook I'm crazy for you.
Jungkook- And I'm for you love.
Saying this you attack on his lips being in sync you where enjoying the kiss while playing with his double lip piercing you are obsessed with that shit whatever it is whenever you see his lips piercing you feel like everytime playing with that lil thing when in kissing in between he bit your lips to enter his tongue inside exploring you more while you did the same.
You slowly started to unbutton his shirt while he did the same after few minutes you both where in your garments only.
He then attack on your neck with his wet kisses living your whole body with hickeys and then he unhook your bra throwing it just like yours other piece of clothes which where laying somewhere in the room.
Then he started to suck your boobs as you say it is his stress balls.
Jungkook- Babe it's so soft and big thank you for this *wink*
You where a red tomato under him until now out of shyness and your blushy face.
He continued his work sucking your one boob while pressing other with his other hand but then suddenly he stop and got up and sat straight on the bed you also got up and asked him.
Y/n- What happened babe?
Jungkook- I was admiring you and my art which I drew on you.
Now you where a pure red colour out of blushing cheeks when you lay down again on bed and he continued admiring you.
When he remove your last piece of cloth from your body that is your underwear and trace his fingers on your whole body making circle then came a bit down to your navel kissing it first and then making circles on it until he reach down and without any warning he enter his two fingers inside you when you scratch your nails on his back and hold his hairs tightly while...