Special Person

Party Time
Everyone was gather in the party.
Sia was talking to her friends Jungkook was with Jimin talking to him but his attention was some where else he kept glancing at entrance waiting for someone? someone special?
Here comes that someone he saw Y/n entering the party hall with her black short dress which was so perfectly fit to her body, a bit of revealing outfit her cleavage, her exposed thighs, her revealing slim waist than smokey makeup untied hair, high heels this all things where making her look damn hot and sexy while all boys present in the hall keep staring at her and here Jungkook was giving death glare to her for wearing such revealing dress and was boiling in anger but Y/n not aware of things she got straight to meet Sia.
Y/n- Hey Sia hello here I'm.
She said hugging Sia
Sia- Omg Y/nnie you are looking so hot and sexy!
She smile shyly.
But after that she was trying to find someone and ask Sia..
Y/n- Sia where is Jungkook did he came?
She asked searching for him.
Sia- Yes see there Jimin and Jungkook both are standing.
While Jungkook was staring at Y/n he shift his grace to another side when Y/n saw him.
Y/n(thinking)- Oh there he is *smiling* he is looking handsome in that black suit.
As she was thinking Jimin looked at her and waved his hands Y/n too did the same thing.
When Sia got the attention of everyone.
Sia- Everyone present here I organized this party as a welcome party to my brother so here he comes.
The lights got shuts and only the spotlight was over him here he comes KIM TAEHYUNG.
Sia and Taehyung hugged each other and Taehyung thanked her and did Cheers.
Sia then introduced some of her close friends to him while Y/n was the last one Taehyung stop at her.
Taehyung- Hello Y/n Nice to meet you. I know you I mean my sister talk about you. You are new friend of her so take good care of her this lady is crazy.
She laughed while Sia slaped his brother arms.
Taehyung act dramatically which Y/n thought it's real.
Y/n- Oh Taehyung are you okay? Sia you should not hit your elder brother this hard.
She started to scold her while Taehyung laughed and Y/n understand it was just a joke.
But there was someone who was boiling in anger Y/n boss JEON JUNGKOOK who was burning in anger seeing her laugh and smile infront of that strange man.
Then the music starts.