I feel warm in your embrace

He took her in bridal style made her sit on the car front seat then he drove off to her home.
Jungkook while driving (talking to himself)
"Why she drank this much and for first time she is not alcoholic then why?
Let me ask her tomorrow but is it okay to call her in office tomorrow?
Why not is she special for me every employees are equal for me."
Then Y/n speak in her drank state interrupting him.
'No I'm special for you....'
Jungkook looked at her in shock
'because I'm your assistant'
He sign in disbelief.
He now didn't said anything and keep driving silently.
Jungkook again saw the location on the phone.
'yeah this is her house'
He came out of the car and again pick her up in bridal style.
He made to her room and layed her down on her bed.
He removed her heels and put duvet on top of her.
And was about to leave when Y/n hold his hands.
'don't go please....mom please don't go make me change my clothes'
Jungkook got shock by her words.
'Y/n it's me your boss Mr. Jeon' Jungkook said. She immediately left his hands.
Jungkook got disappoint and again step forward to go when Y/n again held his hand and call him.
'Jung-jungkook oh sorry Mr. Jeon who are you my boss? My rude cold boss or that sweet caring boss who only show this side to me? I am not a alcoholic person but I drank first time cause of you'
Jungkook was listening this all while sitting on bed aside of Y/n still holding her hands from both of his hands.
She continued forgetting in her drank state that the person infront of her is Jungkook.
'I was jealous because that Jeon Jungkook was dancing with a girl but not with me'
Jungkook chuckled seeing her pouty face.
'You know what, when I am near Jungkook my heart races at very fast rate sometimes I'm scared that he might hear my beats, but at a same time I feel very comfortable when I am with him he resure that I am ok or not and you know what he might not know but I kept glancing at him when I'm near him. Is this a feeling of something? love? Am I fall in love with Jungkook just in a meet of two days? No not? I kept regretting but this heart doesn't listen'
Jungkook was surprised, shock and happy too by listening to her words but why happy?
After sometimes he hear soft snores turning to Y/n he saw her sleeping peacefully.
He got up to go but stop seeing that Y/n was still holding his hands he tried to get free from her grip but her grip was so tight.
'aish this girl' he smile while seeing her sleepy side.
He then layed beside her while Y/n turn to Jungkook side and hugged him.
Jungkook was thinking that this is bad without her permission he is sleeping on her bed and she is not on her right state, in morning she will take this differently but then...
Y/n- sleep with me please you feel so warm.
She said and hugged him more tightly while Jungkook didn't thought anything and hugged her too and they both fell asleep in each other embrace.