My heart

I came home after killing that bastard and saw my Y/n sleeping peacefully i came home after changing my clothes in the car which i kept extra clothes in car for emergency i then went to take a bath and came out but I didn't found Y/n on bed so where is she? then i heard some sounds of utensils and someone humming the songs.
I went downstairs to see and it was my love i went near behind her to surprise her and back hugged her she didn't got startled instead gave me a surprise obviously she is mine girlfriend she should be strong.
Jungkook- Good morning babes. (While resting his face on her shoulder sniffing her scent from her neck)
Y/N- Good morning bunny.
Jungkook- why my baby is working are you feeling okay now? you should rest more jagi~ (honey)
Y/N- Lemme work Jungkook we have to go to office then and yes I'm feeling okay now thanks to you. (Pecking his lips)
Jungkook- That's it? where's my morning kiss i need it no- hmm-mm
As i was asking her for kiss she gave me a intense kiss i feel so warm like i wanted it her lips are so soft i just want to be like this i can feel her love in this kiss when-
Ahhh~
Y/N screamed
Jungkook- Y/n what happened? I said you to take a rest let's go to the bedroom.
Y/n- Jungkook it's nothing I'm just having a little headache and feeling dizzy.
Jungkook- You serious Y/n nothing? just feeling dizzy and a headache let's go.
I pick her up in bridal style and took her to our room.
AUTHOR POV
Little did Jungkook know that Y/n was getting flashbacks that's the reason she was feeling dizzy and having a headache...
Y/N POV
He put me down on the bed slowly coming beside me caressing my head with his big veiny hands kissing my forehead.
Jungkook- you are really important in my life i don't want to lose you at any cost...you are that part of my body without that i can't even breath can't live without it.. (a tear left from his eyes)
Y/n- Jungkook-ah please don't cry (while wiping his tears) i will take care of myself okay more then anything else but you too don't stress yourself thinking about me i will always be okay just for you.
He then hugged me tightly like a koala while i just roam my hands around his head raffling his soft hairs which were a bit wet cause of awhile ago he took a bath. But then realisation hits me he is just wearing a towel around his waist that means he was almost half naked.
Jungkook- Huh? Why you started sweating suddenly are you feeling hot in my grip?
Y/N- N-no no-thing like that- (shit why am i shuttering)
Jungkook- What happened to you sudden- ohh wait now i see what happened to you.
My face turned red when he understood what was going in my mind...so i just hug him again hiding my face on his chest.
Jungkook- okay now don't be shy (laughing)
Y/N- Jung-kook let's get u-p w-we have to go to of-office.
Jungkook- I want to continue this stuff I'm enjoying it alot and also you are not well.
Y/N- Let me go! I'm feeling okay now i swear believe me.
Jungkook- oh-kay but I'm not gonna spare you just wait and watch my babygirl.
I then ran away from his grip giggling.