Stalker Neighbour

Y/N POV
YOU??
?? - yes you are right it's me babygirl your neighbour Max.
AUTHOR POV
He said as you where about to go thinking that it might be Jungkook only but he stopped you by holding your wrist which you jerk it off and ran from there.
FLASHBACK
Max he is your neighbour who used to live near you before you shift here and the reason you shift here is cause of him only.
You used to live in different city and work as an employee in some other company but because Max being your neighbour plus co-worker he used to stalk you everywhere you used to go so you thought to live that job and came to know that in different city there is one company which is in need of assistant as you thought to give it a try and by your luck you got the job with the heavenly beautiful handsome hot and cold man as your CEO which you fall in love.
BACK TO THE STORY
.......
Y/N POV
I got off from the office as it was almost evening time so no one was there in the company.
I saw that Jungkook car is here only so I asked watchman that is he in company or did he went somewhere else as he showed me his (Jungkooks) car keys i took that and drove off to Jungkook house but it was locked.
I then call Jimin to ask him that is Jungkook at his home.
Y/N- Hello Jimin is Jungkook there with you?!
Jimin- Nope he isn't. Why? What happened is everything okay?
Y/N- Yeah everything is don't worry let's talk tomorrow in office thank you bye.
Jimin- okay but Take ca-
I cut the call before even he speak forward i know he will ask many questions so it's better to not talk so much.
I was driving like crazy all negatives thoughts coming to my mind while i keep crying thinking about him I tried calling him message him but he isn't picking up my call nor replying me.
With my blurry vision i keep driving when the rain also start raining.
I stop the car in the middle and try calling him again but again he didn't pick up the call instead this time it says the phone is switched off.
I started driving to my home when someone out of nowhere came infront of my car but thankfully i was on time to press the break.
I came out the car to see who it was.....