love?

SIA POV
I came into Y/n cabin but she was not there i heard crying voice coming from rest room side so i went there to see is Y/n there and Yeah i was right she was crying in the restroom i felt bad for her. I went near her...
Sia- Y/n are you okay? I know what happened between you and Mr. Jeon now i and Jimin heard both of your conversation don't cry like that.
I said her being concerned about her.
She kept crying and crying then after a while she said something.
Y/n- Sia it's just a misunderstanding he isn't getting me it just that stalker came in his office i thought it's Jungkook cause he was back facing me and Jungkook saw that and didn't even listen to me now when I'm telling him and last night he drank alot too.
Sia- Wait-wait what happened say it clearly.
She stopped crying but still she was sobbing and sneezed few times.
Y/n- Yesterday i was in his secret room which was in his office cabin he gifted me a dress and told me to get ready i got ready and came out and saw a man standing I thought it was Jungkook but not it was my stalker Max who used to stalk me earlier when i used to work in different company in some other city...
(little by little she explained me everything which happened between her and Jungkook yesterday)
Sia- Jungkook should have listened to you Y/n.
Y/n- He isn't i know he is cold and rude type but yet I'm his girlfriend i love him alot can't he trust me even little.
Sia- The situation was like that Y/n that's the reason he can't believe want happened in front of him give him some time then after the work hours end talk to him privately I'm sure he will listen to you he also loves you I saw him how much concern he gets towards you the day when you didn't came how angry and cold he was acting.
She was in her deep thoughts when i shake her...
Sia- Y/n are you there?
Y/n- Ye-yeah!
Sia- Let's get ready you have meeting right?
I help her to get up. Wash your face and go for the meeting its in less then an hour are you calling Jungkook or should I?
Y/n- No i kept the schedule on his table he will check it but still I will remind him by messaging.
Sia- Okay then i will set the files for you until you touch up your makeup.
Y/n- Thank you Sia thanks alot to you.
Sia- Don't thank me I am your friend aka like a sister okay now i set the files I'm going to do my work or else our boss will not live me alive best of luck for the meeting and also take care of yourself i just know today's meeting gonna be easy byeee....
Y/n- Byee- ohh she left already but live me with a question why does today's meeting gonna be easy?