love is not over

Y/n- AHHHHH JUNGKOOK- (moaning)
Jungkook- Shhh babygirl don't forget we are in office i said you gotta be quite in here the room isn't soundproof but now I'm thinking to make one.
Y/n- Ahhhhh Koo I can't hold it back ahhh babe it's hurting slow down.
Jungkook- No baby it's daddy for you and I'm never letting you go.
He continued fingering you after a while you.
Y/n- ahhhh daddy fast ahhh-hmmm daddy Jungkook more fasttt ahhh I'm near!! I'm near!! (while moaning)
Jungkook- Yess baby yess beg more beg for it!
But before you even cum he remove his fingers from your organism while you frown and....
Y/n- Jungkook why I was near?
Jungkook- Babe i said beg!
Y/n- Daddy please fuck me fuck me FUCK ME JEON JUNGKOOK I just belong to you and my whole body is just yours fuck me hard and harder.
After saying this you can see the satisfying smirk on his face when his mouth came to your organism licking it slowly and on that he insert his one finger in your sensitive part when you moan loudly.
Y/n- AHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK ahhhh Kook babe ahhhh (while holding his hairs tightly)
Jungkook- Yess baby I'm here scream my name more loudly no one will come now just you and me
He said this cause it was already 7pm mostly every employee leave from the office so now you both can enjoy.
Y/N POV
Y/n- Jungkook more fast more harder I'm near I'm- ahhh ahhh hmm ahhmmmm (you are a moaning mess until now)
and yes that's when I cum on Jungkook face scratching my nails on his back in this pleasure feeling while he smirked.
Jungkook- Babe i think you enjoyed alot now get ready to have more fun on your knees now.
When I got on my knees and kiss his length.
Jungkook- No teasing princess or daddy will punish you more harder *in deep husky voice*
His voice send shivers down my spine as i started doing my work while he hold my hairs up.
Jungkook- Ahh mommy I'm enjoying more deeper hmmm ahmmm Y/n you so good (while throwing his head back)
He said making me smirk on his word I start sucking it more harder while his hold on my hairs become more tight.
Jungkook- Babe I'm going to cum!
He said while I keep sucking it more faster and deeper and then he cum in my mouth which i swallow it in just one go.
Jungkook- Princess let's take you to the heaven now.
Saying this he hover over me.
Jungkook- Love are you ready?
I nodded nervously when he smiled and started kissing me slowly while entering his length to distract me from the pain he keep kissing me until I get adjust with it and after I did he broke the kiss to increase his pace.
Y/n- Ahhhhhh daddy more faster more faster (moaning)
Hearing this from me he went more wild and deeper not sparing me today.
Jungkook- ahhhh baby you so tight.
Saying this he keep going harder faster and deeper inside me.
Y/n- Ahhh Jungkook I'm about to cum
Jungkook- Hold it for sometime babe wait for me
I waited for him until I was not able to control it when we both cum at same time BUT...
Jungkook- ready for next round?*smirking*
I widen my eyes hearing that but soon I ended up with the next round.
AUTHOR POV
The whole night went like that only with the sound of clappings there moans echoing in the room and rounds over rounds the whole night went rough and full of lust and pure love they both have for each other.