You are mine!

And for my shock i saw Jungkook.
I put his head on my lap and keep crying while slapping his face slightly my tears getting mixed with the rain drops he got up and i asked him did anything happened to him.
Y/N- Jungkook I'm sorry are you hurt anywhere? let's go to the doctor.
I asked him as he replied...
Jungkook- Yes I'm hurt *hiccup* I'm hurt *hiccup* Y/n *hiccup* here (pointing towards his chest/his heart)
Y/n- Are you drank Jungkook? Let's go get up or else you will catch cold.
Jungkook- Why do you even care about me just go from here go to your boyfriend with whom you cheated on me.
All this time while i was making him sit on the car he keep saying such things which i hear carefully
Y/n- Jungkook please atleast listen to me (while driving) I'm all yours and always be yours only and you mine
Jungkook- No you are still lying
I don't know how to explain him but still he is drank he won't understand or remember what I'm telling until tomorrow.
I took him to my home.
Y/N- aish! Jungkook-ahh you are so heavy my big muscle bunny.
I said him while he keep quiet
I made him lay on the bed while i saw his face his eyes was puffed red nose i know he cried and drink alot this broke my heart into the pieces.
I then search up how to make a person sober then it showed up make things but the one i thought to do is make him lemonade. I make it quickly and told him to drink.
I hold his back until he drink it then after he finished it he lay down on my bed i took the glass and went to the kitchen to keep it but until i come he already slept Aish this man duality always drive me crazy cause angry sad and jealous he was looking a while ago and now cute as hell.
I go to him remove his shoes and socks then i go to his upper boby to remove his coat and was unbuttoning his some of the buttons of his shirt so he will not feel hot but then suddenly he hold my hand and pulled me towards him and told me....
Jungkook- Y/n please don't do this to me I love you alot please don't leave I just want to be yours and you mine i want to be like this forever with you. You in my embrace and me giving you my warmth my everything just come back to me trust me I love you to the moon and back.
He was saying all this things while directly seeing into my eyes seeing deep inside my soul through my eyes. I know he was drank but i felt each and every word he said to me a drop of tear left from my eyes. Then i slept while holding his hands.
I do believe in this the people who are in drank state always speaks the truth the thing they want to tell from so long it's comes to there month when they are drank.