Obsessed?

I woke early today saying truth I was not able to sleep today cause of thinking about Jungkook still that kiss is stuck in my mind.
I got ready and came to office.
I saw here and there I was so early today that there where only few employees I got into my cabin and started to work on some files while I was still distract with that kiss in my mind I got up to see if Jungkook came or not. On my way I saw Sia I go to meet with her.
Y/n- Good morning Sia.
Sia- Good morning Y/niee but what with that dull face and what was you telling me yesterday?
Y/n- Nothing did Mr. Jeon came?
Sia- Yea...but are you sure you are really okay?
Y/n- Yea I'm I will take his coffee now.
I said and left from there without even saying her about that kiss incident which was filling my mind.
I was about to open the door when Jungkook first open it and we just hit each other by our head thankful this time the coffee doesn't fall from my hands.
Jungkook & Y/n- Sorry! *They said at the same time*
Y/n- Sir are you in hurry but your coffee?
I said seeing down
He took the coffee from my hand and drank it in one sip.
Jungkook- Thanks for the coffee.
And went in hurry.
He never say thanks after drinking coffee from my hands what happened to him and why is he in hurry is there any meeting I don't know.
I thought and came to my cabin.
After some time Jungkook came to my cabin.
Jungkook- Y/n we have a important meeting tonight in another city we both will leave until evening is it okay to you?
Y/n- Hmm yes
Jungkook- then be ready with files.
He said and went out of the cabin.
Did he actually forgot what happened between us the kiss he gave me he just said sorry yesterday and all that's clear. So is this his true feelings he came to know about that he is just obsessed with me but don't love me.
Jungkook you know what I hate you.
I said to myself but still I can't regret how much I love him.
I went to washroom just to sob there then no one can listen me crying and sobbing.
It's feels like heart break why it's hurt so much?
I was sobbing for like an hour now I came outside then Sia came.
Sia- Y/n let's go for lunch.
Y/n- No Sia I have work today you and Jimin can have.
I said seeing down.
Sia- No! forgot about work food comes first.
She said pulling me to stand up straight while she saw my red eyes and nose.
Sia- hey did you cried?
Y/n- No why would I.
Turned to other side.
Sia- Y/n say me clearing what happened between you and Jungkook?