Jealousy

As soon as music starts Taehyung forward his hands infront of Y/n as she can't deny him she also got into music floor with him while the songs starts with romantic one.
Taehyung put his hands on her waist.
Taehyung- Is it okay for you Y/n?
*He asked*
Y/n nodded as yes while Taehyung gave back his boxy smile to her.
Then Y/n too put her hands on his shoulder and they started to dance slowly getting into the moves so nicely and smoothly.
Jungkook who was watching them since from starting started to get more angry.
Then a girl approach him and asked him to dance with her first he said no then thought to dance with her to distract his mind from you.
As he came you stop then Taehyung gave you a confused look.
Y/n- Sorry but I want to drink some water.
She said and immediately come to the bar and ask for one shot.
Little by little she drank 7 shots of it and it's her first time drinking one.
She was seeing at Jungkook with anger visible in her eyes.
Now if he gets on her hand he will end up on the bed with her.
While Jungkook was seeing Y/n with his worried eyes that she kept drinking.
Then the music got change Jungkook back off and someone was in spotlight dancing while everyone was cheering for her.
As Jungkook saw her he widened his eyes it was non another then his own assistant KIM Y/N.
She was dancing like there is no tomorrow. She also came near Jungkook gave a death glare to him and started to dance again. Then at last she came infront of Jungkook and  was about to fall but Jungkook caught her by her waist before she falls down.
As then Sia came and hold her and took her to her room.
Taehyung too comes and told everybody to continue party.
Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung came to Sia room to look at Y/n.
Jungkook- Is she okay? I saw her drinking alot.
Sia- No she is not, yesterday she told me that she is not alcoholic but I don't know how she drank today.
Everyone got shock by hearing her while Jungkook was thinking that its his mistake that she drank.
Y/n(in sleepy voice)- I want to go home~
She said while everyone look at Jungkook.
Sia- Sir please drop her to her home you know her address? Wait let me send you she gave me.
Jungkook- When did you talk this much with her in office you two are busy you are knowing her address, she is alcoholic or not everything?
She just smiled awkwardly answering him.
Sia- Sir we have phones too we talk in chats cause in our office our boss don't allow us to talk peacefully.
She said making Jungkook angry while Jimin and Taehyung was trying hard not to laugh.
Sia- Okay now take her to her place now please Sir.
Jungkook- okay
Jimin- Do take her carefully don't do anything to her don't break her trust.
Jimin said while laughing
Jungkook- okay Y/n's brother
Jimin stop laughing