I left you behind

I came wearing that dress and saw myself in the mirror and it was looking DAMN pretty on me the cloth was silky and it fits me perfectly my curves my waist how he knows my size?
I was wondering then thought to do some light makeup and set my hair. I was confused should i let my hair flow in the hair or should i tie it up but at last I just keep it as it is flowing in the air cause i know Jungkook will love it.
Jungkook told me not to come outside but i thought to go to his cabin as i was still in his secret room which was in his office only.
I walk out of the room when i saw Jungkook standing there facing window hands in the pocket i could only see his back he was wearing a black suit it matched with my red silk dress the combination of red and black is just perfect.
I went to him and hug him from behind. I stayed in that position for some good time but i felt his cologne scent different this time. he put on same perfume everyday but today it was different i thought this might be cause it's a special day so he put on a new different perfume i said and shrug it off then i said him what he loves the most from my mouth the three magical words he always want to listen from me is......
Y/N- I Love You
As I said him that I heard some sobs from behind before i even see who it was the only next thing i heard or see is door shutting down voice.
?? - I Love You Too Babe
And when i heard the person voice I realise who the person was who shut the door and who is person standing infront of me.
AUTHOR POV
Y/N went to Jungkook and back hugged him and said those magical words which Jungkook always love to hear from his love of life that is Y/N but there was someone watching them was behind near the door but Y/N didn't know that someone was watching them and keep continuing what she was saying after sometime when she said those words which means world to his Cold Ceo Boyfie when she heard some sobs coming from behind before she even look at the door but the person ran away closing the door behind when the person who was standing infront of her replied her with what she said earlier and she then knew it was some unfamiliar voice she heard it somewhere not for much time but where she heard it she doesn't remember it.
When that person turn around revealing his face to Y/N