My soon to be wifey

I don't know what to say to her but i thought to say the truth.
Jungkook- Sh-she just fell dizzy and...(looking at Y/n)
Sia- Tf Mr. Jeon I was knowing this was gonna happen cause of you only she was so stressed now take her to your home just go leave fast.
I listened to her and move to my car making her sit on front sit with me while driving to home i still try to wake her up but only she did was move a little bit but when we where about to reach to my home she said something on here sleepy state.
"Jungkook I love you believe me I will never leave you"
It just broke my heart into million pieces cursing myself that how rude i acted towards her.
I took her to my room layed her down on the bed and call the doctor but i just can't wait until the doctor comes so I took some cold water and a cloth wet it and put that on her head.
After some time the doctor also came and checked her.
Doctor- Mr. Jeon she is all well just cause of some stress and she caught cold too so she had some mild fever do take care of her don't over work her okay! i wrote some medicines name do give her on time.
Jungkook- okay thanks doctor until when she will wake?
Doctor- Hmm anytime so make her some food.
Jungkook- Hm-mm okay thanks doctor for coming to my house at this hour let me drop you till the door step give me your suit case.
Doctor- No no need to Jeon I will go by myself you take care of her okay.
Jungkook- Yes i will (bowing)
Doctor- By the way who is she to you?
I glanced at Y/n and then back to the doctor.
Jungkook- She (smiling) my soon to be wife (while looking at her)
Doctor- Ohh then take good care of her and do invite me too in your wedding i will take my leave now. Have a good night Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook- (still bowing him)
I closed the door after the doctor went and then i went near Y/n sleeping figure sitting beside her holding her hands kissing it before caressing it.
(To Y/n sleeping figure)
I'm sorry baby for acting cold towards you i hope so you forgive me for my mistake i made you jealous then ignore you didn't listen to you I'm really sorry for everything i did to you I'm really bad boss right? Ohh no your boyfriend and soon to be husband. once you wake up i will listen everything you want to say i really love you love you alot once you wake up let's go somewhere and my surprise is still remaining right. Now i will make something for you my princess just you wake up fast
Then after kissing her forehead i went to kitchen to make her broth.