My lips still have her taste

JUNGKOOK POV
I arrived home while my mind is full of thinking what just happened an hour ago we just kissed each other. I don't know what happened to me I was jealous seeing her chatting with Jimin and calling him Jiminie out of that jealousy I kissed her but the think that hit me was Y/n kissed me back I didn't expect kiss back from her so does she love me? That's why she was not telling me the name who she loves. But I felt her soft, plump lips on mine.*touching his lips while seeing himself in mirror* she was kissing me so lovely she loves me for sure.*he said to himself took a bath and slept while thinking of his love*
NEXT DAY
Y/N POV
Today I didn't went to office. I don't know what to say when I will face Jungkook. But I really miss him its only been a week I'm working with him but I got a habit of seeing his that bunny like face and daddy like body.
*Phone ringing*
I pick up the call.
???- YAHHH Y/niee why didn't you came to office today I missed you I feel so alone without you.
Y/n- Yahh Sia first lower your voice what if Mr. Jeon heard it.
Sia- Let him do.
Y/n- Why? What happened?
Sia- Nothing just since the day one you came he is acting like so soft to us while he didn't used to before you joined but today again he act cold. He might be acting cold today since he doesn't saw your face and he is a bit anger.
Y/n- Hmm...
Sia- What 'hmm' what if he fires you then who will be with me while lunch time talk to me I will be all alone.
*Fake crying from phone*
Y/n- Hmm....
Sia- Y/n are you there? Did you slept or WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
*shouting from phone*
Y/n- Ahhhh don't shout I said and I am not doing anything you pervert dirty minded lady.
Sia- Heheh sorry then what was you thinking?
Y/n- I don't know what to say or even to tell you about this but.....
Sia- What 'but' say me clearing my heart is beating very fast.
Y/n- ahmm actually Jungkook and I went on a restaurant last night-
Sia- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING YOU ARE DRANK AGAIN Y/N???!!!!
Y/n- No I'm not first listen to me.
Sia- Yea continue.
Y/n- last night we went to a couple restaurant which Jimin suggested to Jungkook there we saw a girl and boy kissing-
Sia- Say me in short I don't have to hear this nasty things I am a single soul you know na.
Y/n- okay listen JUNGKOOK AND I KISSED EACH OTHER.
Sia- Okay- WHAT?! WAIT A DAMN MINUTE YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU AND MR. JEON THAT MEANS JUNGKOOK AND YOU KISSED EACH OTHER and you think I believe in your prank no baby not really.
Y/n- Okay than See yaa!
Sia- I will talk to you tomorrow just meet me and do come tomorrow and do not prank me again.
She said and hang up the call.