I'm your Toy?

I didn't knock on the door.
I just enter like that with his coffee when i saw him massaging his temper i know he might have headache cause of the alcohol he drank last night.
I keep his coffee on the table and went near him to massage his forehead but he got startled and just yank my hand but after he saw me he got some what calm down but again turn into his cold side.
Y/N- Good morning Jungkook.
Jungkook- Who am I to you? (In cold tone)
Y/N- M-my boyfrie-
(his cold voice give chills down in my spine in that i started shuttering too)
Jungkook- JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N!! I'M NOTHING TO YOU JUST A TOY WITH WHICH YOU PLAYED WHEN YOU NEED AND THROW IT AWAY WHEN YOU GOT A NEW ONE.
Y/N- Jungkook atleast listen to me plea- (while crying)
Jungkook- Just leave me alone Y/n for sometime I don't want to hear anything now please just leave LEAVE FROM HERE.
I came out crying from there and directly went to my cabin restroom and keep crying there.
AUTHOR POV
while Jungkook and you where arguing with eachother in Jungkook cabin here outside the cabin Sia and Jimin where eavesdropping your both argument when you where about to come out they both hide somewhere.
JIMIN POV
Me and Sia where listening to Y/n and Jungkook argument I know Jungkook love Y/n alot along side Y/n does too as i remember she called me last night asking about Jungkook let me talk to him.
I came inside Jungkook cabin.
He was sitting there while putting his head down I am sure he is sobbing.
Aish now i have to lit this bunny mood up.
I came near his table and saw the coffee on the table which Y/n make daily for and only Jungkook.
Yum the coffee taste good from Y/n hands I loved it alot let me tell her that from tomorrow make me one to-
before i even complete my sentence Jungkook interrupt in between.
Jungkook- No she will only make coffee for me and only me everyday she is mine only (while sobbing)
Jimin- Oops sorry i drank your today's coffee
Jungkook- Hyungggg..... (started crying again)
Jimin- Don't be cry baby Jungkook-ahh now tell me in detail what happened between you and Y/n.
Jungkook- She cheated on me (while crying)
Jimin- Shut up Jungkook don't joke around at this time while you are crying just say the truth be serious now!