kissing you heals me

Omgg i said you to be careful you are so hmmmm-
Suddenly he took me in a soft and passionate kiss. He was kissing me hungrily like he never did it before I also gave in as i started to get melt by this kiss and started to kiss him.
He then insert his tongue into mine exploring me. I know im weak for him even my legs started shaking and I was getting out of breath just like me he do. Then we broke the kiss.
Y/n- Jungkook what was even that for?
Jungkook- I read somewhere when you burn or hurt your lips or tongue just try kissing your love so i was seeing does in work or not or if you want me to try this on someone else? *smirk*
Y/n- The hell if you think about kissing someone either then me you will literally see the evil side of me.
Jungkook- Show me then mommy.
Y/n- Jung-kook w-we gotta work now it's not time for that.
Jungkook- then what time is it for now say me Y/n?
Y/n- I-I will take my leave now I have files to ch-check on....
I then ran away from there cause he was making me loose my control and making me flutter like I'm already weak for him and I don't want anybody to see us like that it's office hour now so only work no such things.
Time skip after few hours
Y/n- Mr Jeon you are having a meeting with Kim industries last time you know what happened so they schedule the meeting again with you.
Jungkook- Miss Y/n to be honest i don't want to collab with that Kim Taehyung he is jus-
Y/n- WHYYY JUNGKOOK?? *shout loudly* you saw him how gentleman he is he is so handsome and his behaviour towards me was so nice i loved it! *I forgot whom I was talking to*
Jungkook- *while raising his eyebrows* what did you just said princess?
Y/n- I-i his behaviour is so good that's what I was saying I loved it.
Jungkook- Say that again Princess and you will end up with me fcking on the bed.
Y/n- hmmm but Jungkook not only the collaboration with his company it is also profitable for both the companies also i saw that Sia was so much excited for this when she came to know that we where collaborating with his brother company please kook? *showing him puppy eyes*
Jungkook- *trying to ignore but failed very badly* ok-okay as you say but only for you Y/n if something again happend today you will literally see the end of him.
Y/n- Okay Mr Jeon I will not even give you a chance for complaint.
Jungkook- Good girl! But I'm warning you. You will not even go a inch close to him-
Y/n- I should be the one saying this Jungkook that bitch his secretary was cringing on you so much and you didn't even budge to say her something you will strictly sit beside me no more words now see you in meeting time after 1hr i will remind you.
*Left while flipping her hairs*
Jungkook- Y/n wait- aish this girl am i her boss or is she mine? Still i love this jealousy side of her *smirk*