I like when she smile

It was very fun having lunch with Sia, Jimin and some more other employee friends I enjoyed alot but I missed something hmm Jungkook? Only for one day that means just for yesterday I had lunch with him and today with other friends why it's feel so empty without him.
I was thinking while Jimin called me.
Jimin- Hey Y/n I saw you and Jungkook coming out from the meeting room holding hands with each other. It's only second day of your job and you already made Jungkook fall in love with you.
*he said while laughing but I was also quit, thinking the same thing*
Y/n- No Jimin it's actually not that thing-
*Jimin cutted me off*
Jimin- Yea then which thing explain me.*started to tease me*
Y/n- By the way why did you called Mr. Jeon by his name why not Sir?
*I asked changing the topic not knowing what to answer ahead and also being curious about it*
Jimin- Actually we both are friends from very long time you can say childhood friends too like this is not the company I work it's just I sometimes visit here to meet him.
I just hummed to his response.
Time skip
After coming from another meeting I was there with Mr. Jeon in his cabin checking some files.
I was going to check those files in my cabin but he told me to stay here only and check infront of him and here I am sitting on the couch checking the files while he is on his laptop on his chair.
JUNGKOOK POV
After the another meeting I feel so tired but seeing her I feel so calm I don't know how but I feel good after seeing her.
I saw her she was going to her cabin I told her to stay with me here in my cabin and check the files which I already checked I just wanted her to stay with me near my eye sight.
She was checking files while looking so beautiful and gorgeous her hair was floating in the air, her face, those puppy eyes, nose and those cherry lips.
She bend down when her pen fall and I can see her cleavage now I was gulping hard.
I just cough and then again started to work on laptop when I hear a knock on my door.
Then I saw Sia entering in my cabin.
She straight go to Y/n who was sitting on couch.
They both where talking about something bother to even see there boss sitting right infront of them.
But when I saw Y/n smiling my all tiredness, stress all went away like it flew away. I like when she smile.
AUTHOR POV
Sia- Y/n tomorrow I am helding a party because my brother came back from foreign so will you come to the party?
Y/n- Hmm yea-a but-
*Y/n eyed to Jungkook from corner of her eyes understandable to Sia*
Sia- Oh sorry Mr. Jeon I didn't notice you where here too.
Jungkook- How could you not notice me this is my cabin.
*he said being all pouty*
while Y/n was holding her laugh back
Sia- Hmm sorry Sir again but I also came to invite.
Y/n- Yea after noticing him.*trying hard not to burst into laugh*
*saying to Sia in whispering voice but enough clear that Jungkook heard it*
Jungkook- Yea Miss Y/n I can clearly hear what you said.
Y/n- Sir I didn't said anything.
Sia was just standing there seeing both of them barking at each other.
Sia- Okay both of you come tomorrow at 6pm at my home now continue.
She said leaving both of them in embrass.
But Y/n started to blush cause they where barking at each other like husband and wife.