Mafia King JEON JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK POV
I wanted to see who that Max was and troubling my Y/n I came aside lying Y/n that i will change my clothes i message my body gaurd to search for that Max i wanted to go now only but Y/n want to sleep with me and also i missed her alot this whole day i acted bad towards her plus on that cause of me she is not well now.
After messaging i go to bed while i saw Y/n reading one book which i kept on my light stand.
Jungkook- Aren't you sleepy Y/n?
(She startled)
Y/N- Ohh you scared me for a minute.
Jungkook- hahah (laughing) I'm only here Y/n with you.
Y/N- I know thanks for being with me and trusting me Jungkook.
(Hugging him while he hugged you back)
Y/N- by the way yeah i was sleepy but i just thought to wait for you in the mean while i saw this book near the table so i thought to read it it's really good the storyline is very cute and romantic they are talking about childhood love story did you read it?
Jungkook- Yeah i read it but still half only but you are really fast.
Y/N- I have too cause I'm the PA of the most famous company CEO-
Jungkook- On that his to be wifey too.
After listening to my words she blushed and got shy and hide her face in my chest.
Jungkook- okay okay soon to be wifey let's sleep.
After saying this she snuggled into my neck while i embrace her in my arms giving her my warmth and love she deserve. But before sleeping she came closer to my face and peck my mole under the lips and then lips too.
Y/N- Kook night bae.
I too kissed her forehead and we both together drift of to sleep.
AT 4am IN THE MORNING
I woke up checking up Y/n she was in her deep sleep while i remove my arms on which she was lying slowly i took my jacket and came out calling my bodyguard.
Bodyguard- Sir we found him!
Jungkook- Okay thanks I'm coming there till then teach him a good lesson.
Bodyguard- Yes Sir.
I enter the basement welcoming with that bastard face.
Jungkook- So you are Max am i right?
Max- Y-yeah but who you are?
Jungkook- (Coming in the light revealing the face) The Mafia King JEON JUNGKOOK! And also Y/n's boyfriend.
Max- Oh so you are that man who is stealing my love from m-
Jungkook- The fck you even talk about her *punch* she is mine only MINE *punch him more hardly*
Max- Do you even know who I'm?
Jungkook- I don't even care and also don't wanna know too *pointing the gun towards him*
Max- I'm Max who loves Y/n alott her slim body, sexy waist, that cherry lips and her that big fatty as-
SHOOT! SHOOT! SHOOT!