Stuck with you

I saw from corner of my eyes that he bite his lips and again drag me to his cabin. Until then my phone's flashlight went off. He was still holding my hands.
Y/n- Now?
Jungkook- What now? It's your mistake only now stay here till morning.
Y/n- But what about food I am hungry I didn't even eat my lunch today.
Jungkook- WHAT? are you mad or what why do you missed your meal?
Y/n- Cause of you only!
Jungkook- What did I do? Oh cause of lots of work?
Y/n- No! But you only did.
Jungkook- Can you just say me what did I do Miss Y/n.
*They where arguing and fighting like kids but still holding each other hands*
Y/n- Y-you NOTHING let it be
Jungkook- Just say me
Y/n- You ignored me all day today.
I said in one breath while I hear a chuckle from his side.
Y/n- And why did you chuckled??
Jungkook- Hmm for nothing just see outside the rain and the clouds the beautiful moon.
He said to Y/n while she saw all that beautiful view with her sparkly, shinny eyes and here Jungkook keep staring at her beautiful lady.
Jungkook- You know what sometimes I think I know you from many years we where together with each other very happy but I don't know it's just my nightmare.
He said staring deep down into my eyes while I keep staring into that bambi doe eyes.
Y/n- Not you but I too feel the same.
Jungkook got shock hearing my words.
Jungkook- You too?
Y/n- Yea
Jungkook- So I was right that day when by mistakenly the coffee fell on your hands that time I got a blury vision of two kids which where playing around.
Y/n- Me too it was blury but *giggles* that kid was looking like you only cute and adorable.
I said while giggling but stop when I feel his stares.
Y/n- ahheemm sorry *awkward smile*
Jungkook- That girl was you only her smile her face the way she looked at him it's the same way you looked at me
Just then I heard a stomach growling sound from Jungkook side.
Y/n- You are hungry too? Hmmm wait I have one biscuit packet in my bag Sia gave me to eat.
I said and remove that one packet of biscuit from my bag.
Y/n- Take eat this.
I said handing over the whole biscuit packet to Jungkook.
Jungkook- No it's yours you eat.
Y/n- Jungkook it's not about yours and mine it's about who is hungry take it.
I said and kept that packet on his hands with which he was holding my hands with.
Jungkook- Okay thanks.
He took the packet and open it but before he starts to eat he put that biscuit piece in my mouth feeding me by his hands. As he did I was not able to talk so I frown on his action, giving him 'why do you do this'? look.