Mr. Jeon smile like that

Jungkook and I was going to meeting room again with the Kim Taehyung.
Jungkook is so possesive and he gets jealous easily but I can't Taehyung beauty he is handsome though.
Jungkook- Y/n Y/N are you here?
Y/n- Y-yes tell.
Jungkook- where were you lost?
Y/n- thinking about the meeting.
Jungkook- meeting only right? Or about what happened earlier?
Y/n- huh?
He came closer to my ears.
Jungkook- the kiss.
I got the goosebumps his raspy voice sends shivers down my spine and I started blushing and smiling unknowingly.
Jungkook- oh my lady is blushy blushy uh.
Y/n- Jungkook stop please let's go now (while being all red tomato with that blushy face)
Jungkook- okay but remember what I said earlie-
Y/n- Yes Yes don't talk to that Taehyung don't even give him attention totally ignore him and sit beside you this is how you gonna collab with Kim industries.
Jungkook- Yes good girl and I will see how to deal with it you just be with me.
I just nod to him looking down obeying him.
Jungkook- you know the consequence right princess?
Y/n- Yes kook.
Jungkook- I'm sorry babe if I'm being rude towards you it just I don't want other man to look at you I'm just concerned towards you or in your language possesive. (gave a soft peck on her forehead)
Y/n- it's okay Jungkook i understand (smile)
Jungkook smiled back and then they both got in the meeting room.
Taehyung- Nice to meet you again Mr. Jeon (forward his hands towards Jungkook)
Jungkook- Nice to meet you too again Mr Kim (Jungkook to shake his hands with Mr Kim)
Taehyung- Is it our destiny to meet again and again?
Jungkook- Maybe but if we together today then we have to meet again and again so will you still call it a destiny?
I look at Taehyung and then at Jungkook and side elbowed him while he just laugh.
Jungkook- Ohh Mr Kim you took it seriously I was just joking let's start the meeting now.
Taehyung- Yes i think too we should.
Jungkook- was sitting while I saw Taehyung secretary was about to sit beside him then i quickly went and sat next to Jungkook.
Y/n- Hmm Miss Aana I guess you should have a sit beside your boss don't you?
After that while greeting teeth she sat beside me and Jungkook was smiling looking at my bold side.
Jungkook- wo ho my bold lady *smirked*
Now we both the secretary was in middle and our bosses where sitting beside us.
When the meeting starts.
Jungkook was fully focused on the meeting but I just side eyed the woman sitting beside me she was staring at Jungkook while biting her lips I was feeling so jealous. I moved a lil bit ahead so that I can block her view.
When Jungkook looked at me for assuring him i gave him smile which he understood and again look back at the presentation.
After sometime when the presentation ends I can hear the voice of clapping hands when I looked at the direction....