Jungkook-shii

Y/N POV
I was getting ready to go to restaurant with Jungkook. I mean I feel like I have a date with him as I remember he was confessing to me while I was asleep which I was not, just acting like asleep so do he gonna propose me today?
I'm so excited but isn't it too boring to confess your love between many people and also in restaurant hmmm but at the same time he did also said that he will kiss me infront of everyone one day.....aish I'm thinking so much it's my habit of overthinking. AUTHOR POV
Y/n was wearing a cute, purple, off shoulder, net, short frock. She just thought to go with a simple outfit. She heard the car horn outside her window just to see Jungkook waving at her from the car window she smiled and waved back to him while her phone rang she saw her phone id 'Jungkook-shii🐰💜' and smiled looking at the id and answer the call.
Y/n- Hello-
*he cutted her off*
Jungkook- Y/n come down I'm waiting for you.
*Call ended*
Y/N POV
I took my purse, wear my heels and came down only to see him standing there opening car door for me like a gentle man to make me sit inside the car before sitting inside I said 'Thank you' then he came and sat on driver seat.
He drove off but I don't know which restaurant he is taking me.
The ride was getting very boring and silent so I spoke.
Y/n- Mr.Jeon in which restaurant we are going?
Jungkook- You will come to know when we reach.
Y/n- Okay!
Y/n in mind- Oh! this man is cold as ice berg I know it's not a date we are just like hanging out or a apologize treat from his side cause he thinks he fall that coffee on my hand.
Jungkook- By the way as we are out not in office you can call me Jungkook too.
Y/n- Okay Jungkook!
I then sat quietly seeing the view outside the window.
JUNGKOOK POV
she opened her window and was seeing the view of outside I saw her from corner of my eyes she was looking so ethereal her eyes where shinning her hairs was floating in air how much crazy I'm getting over her even I don't know. But now outside there was cold winds I don't want her to catch cold and make her sad but....
Jungkook- Y/n close the window it's cold winds outside you will catch cold.
I said while she pout sadly and asked me.
Y/n- Why do you care this much about me.*asking politely*
I was confuse what to answer her when I saw that we arrived I signed.
Jungkook- Let's go we arrived.
Y/n- Already?!
Jungkook- Huh? Did you said anything?
Y/n- No no nothing lets go..
She said while walking one step ahead of me.
I then saw her stopped.
Jungkook- Why did you stopped?
Y/n- Didn't you bring me to this restaurant so you should walk ahead of me.
Jungkook- Why? We will go together inside.
I said and hold her hands and drag her inside the restaurant.