Princess

When my vision got blurry and I felt a tear left my eyes. While Jungkook saw it, he immediately got up and made me sit up too.
Jungkook- Sorry Y/n I'm really sorry I should have got up-
I didn't let him complete his sentence and hugged him.
Jungkook- I said sorry don't cry now.
He said caressing my head.
I broke the hug then he wipe my tears from his thumb pecking my eyes.
Y/n- Jungkook the reason behind I was crying was I didn't got loved by someone this much like my parents don't stay with me. I complete my graduation alone without any friends and now also here in this city I was all alone but I found this office new friends and the most important You.
I said tearing up again.
He again wipe my tears and....
Jungkook- You have me and I have you so now don't cry and smile for this man who is all yours.
I smiled hearing his words.
Jungkook- Now get ready we are going out-
Y/n- Again to that couple restaurant? but what did you do that you are again treating me as an apologize?
I said giggling a bit.
Jungkook- okay Mrs. Jeon tease me how much you can but it's a surprise. I blushed when he called me with that name 'Mrs. Jeon'
Jungkook- Are you okay? Why are you blush- ohh 'Mrs. Jeon'.
He again called me by that name understanding why I was blushing.
Y/n- Jungkook stop now. *shyly smiling*
Jungkook- Oh my Mrs. Jeon is getting shy.
I got up to change when he hold my hands and stopped me.
Jungkook- I love you.
Y/n- I love you more.
I replied when he forward a big box infront of me.
Y/n- Huh? What's this kook?
Jungkook- It's a surprise wear it and come.
He said and got out of the room.
I open the box and saw a pretty red dress.
Why did Jungkook bought a dress for me. Did he went for a shopping today? I asked myself being confused but then I found a letter in the box.
"In the letter"
'It's me Princess, your Kook! Did You like this dress? Please wear this dress for me. And you know I love you *mmmuuaahhh*'
I read his letter and go to wore his dress that he gift me.

 And you know I love you *mmmuuaahhh*'I read his letter and go to wore his dress that he gift me