Prologue: Love is rarely a choice!

What happens when a pair of eyes set them selves on her.?

What happens when he refuses to let her out of sight.?

What happens when those cold coppery eyes viewed her as his.?

What happens when he only wants her for himself ?

What happens when he kills everyone that got on her way. ?

What happens when he's the one that made her to be alone. ?

What happens when he's the person she resented the most.?

He's scaring her away with the way he loves.He's testing her with all his might,he's observing her amy and every expression,he's enjoying and each and every moment with her as if there's no tomorrow left to love her enough. This love is maddening,it's fierce ,and at the same time addicting,making one to crave more and more and more...

But does Layla want the monster's love? No! All she wants is freedom from the suffocating love.

|||~

"You're such a lowly being,you drugged your wife to get her pregnant."

"I did that to bound myself to you." Azeem shrugged from his seat as he said those words and Layla's eyes narrowed unbelievably

"Ha!you thought so? .I can file for divorce Azeem."

"Yes you can ,but don't even think about doing so!!if not.." his words held a tinge of warning which Layla failed to notice

"If not what?,you will kill me?"

"Hmm that's absurd Wifey I won't ever hurt even a strand of your hair . I can see up till now you haven't understood my way of handling things."

  "Then what will you do?"

"I'll burn down the court" . He answered nonchalantly because it's not a big deal to him.

"You wouldn't do such thing"

"Try me not" he warned tilting his head to the side with a smirk hanging on his lips

"Try me and your eyes will be able to behold the scene".

Silence reigned around the room after his serious words. Layla couldn't help but let the tears she was holding back to roll down.

The tears were unstoppable as they ran down to her cheeks. Her bloodshot eyes slowly raised to look over to the ruthless beast opposite her.

Azeem calmly watched her,his chin placed on his palm. He didn't even move an inch to console her because he believed that for his woman to shade tears,that showed a sign of weakness.

"Tell me what do you really want from me Azeem!!". Her question went unanswered. He just stared at her with amusement and with different glints which were dancing inside his coppery brown eyes.

  'I always like the way her emotions change in the twinkling of an eye. From calmness to anger,from anger to nonchalantness to confidence . Ahh such divinity at my sight!' Those were Azeem's thoughts as he fluttered his lashes slowly.

"Why...why me... Azeem why must it be me!!". She shouted again and finally this question seemed to interest him. He released a tired sigh and his velvet yet dangerous voice answered her.

"Because it has to be you." And he slowly added

"Because I am very much in love with you and remember I don't want just any girl,cause I'm a little choosy.Dear wifey !".

Hearing his deep and hoarse voice was like a shackle of chains that imprisoned her soul.

Upon hearing the same answer he'd given her all the time. Layla busted into the most ear piercing cry ever!!

A new book? Yes a new book . Actually I myself don't want to start another new book without finishing the criminal's detective. But this is one in a million masterpieces that I couldn't resist but have to write it down here. I'll publish next chapter anytime soon and you'll get to witness the beautiful and roller coaster journey of Azeem and Layla.

Actually I am not perfect and my character's can't be perfect too . So there will things some will find unusual but it a book,a work of fiction,an imaginary work. My characters in this book have different personalities and I will present them in a different light so please bear with me and my characters.

The male lead is eviler than my other male leads,he's an alpha male . They will be good side of him but it will take time. The way he loves might be little cruel in the eyes of some but trust me you'll surely enjoy it.

Thank you and don't forget to vote and comment!! Thank you❤️✨.