Not a great choice!

||~

The next day.

Alfred entered Azeem's study room with so much hurried steps. Azeem who's eyes were closed meditating snapped them opened to uttered.

"Report" he said

Alfred cleared his throat and stretched his back.
"Master from what I saw in the cctv ,the car was targeting madam but that guy realized it and tried to protect her"

"Hmm such a gentleman"Azeem remorselessly commented before he asked again

"Have you located the car or the man?"

"We are it Master."

"I want a news by midnight."

"Yes master. But.."

"But what?" Azeem cut him off
"We have caught the man."
Hearing that Azeem's eyes twinkled

"Where is he?"

"He's in the mansion's dungeon."

Azeem stood from his with a half smile
"Payback time."

In the mansion's dungeon.

The echoes of their shoes sounded violently and vividly as they walked through the isolated  dark dungeon.

Alfred stopped by a certain cell before he fished out bunch of keys from his pocket. Using a particular one he opened the cell's door. Walking to the light switch,he on it and switched off his flashlight. The room got eliminated.

A man beaten black and blue and shackled to the chains came to view. The man became conscious of his surroundings with the light on.

Azeem walked to the man and towered him with his proud figure.
"Who allowed you to attempt to kill my wife.?"

The man shivered and squirmed. He parted his lips but they only quivered.

"Well if it was not for that man. She will be under her tombstone by now."
Azeem squatted on heels to reach for the man's hair. He mercilessly grabbed it and pull it up to have a better view at the man's dirty and bloody face.

"But if that had happened nobody would like to witness the outcome. Even myself."

He neared the man's face to ask.
"Do you want to know what I will do?
The man's eyes bulged out with the maniacal expression of Azeem's face. The man looked rather harmless with a handsome face and a smile planted to his lips but..but...but that look in his eyes says it all,this man is more than,far DANGEROUS than his boss. After all a wise man once said "The most dangerous man is the one that hide behind his smile."

"I will cause destruction,death.!" He sneered and that brought the man out of his dreading calculation.

"I will burn cities to the ground,shred every man,hunt every human being just because of that girl."

"I am man of my words,I keep my words even better than a knight or an oathkeeper.
But I am also opposite of that. I am dangerous, I am cold, I am colossal,and I am untouchable!"

After his warning,he released the man's hair but not before hitting his head hard to the wall that had blood to quickly ooze out.

"Approach my wife again
And you won't be able to witness the next day"

He stood to his feet and looked towards Alfred.

"Release him." Alfred walked to the man and unchained him.

"Go back and inform the man that sent you"

"He had tried to kill my woman so,
soon hell will break loose."