You should be mine!

Days has passed and everything was still the same in Layla's life,the struggle of getting a job,the stress of not paying her tuition fee and the never ending problems that kept getting into her way because of that monster.

After getting ready to go to school,Layla went out of the apartment gate.

After getting done with her lectures she came out to hail a taxi but someone stopped her by calling her name.

"Layla!" Turning around she saw Abdallah her best friend's cousin. He's majoring in engineering and a senior to them with a year.

"SalamuAlaikum Abdallah." She greeted as he reached to where she stood

"Waalaikum salam Layla. How are you doing?" He asked with a smile and that showed his dimples. Abdallah was a handsome man himself but in a cute way. He's a free and simplistic person.

"I am doing good alhamdulilah. How about you?" She asked as she glanced to her side before turning her attention back to him.

"I am good Layla. I want to talk to you about something. Lunch?" He nervously asked. Layla wanted to reject him as she had so much to deal with but in end the she complied.

"Okay." They walked to the school cafeteria and Abdallah ordered food for them.

Not far away from where they sat, Alfred reported to Azeem on his Bluetooth earpiece as he observed them : "They seems pretty close,like they have known each other for so long. I heard his name is Abdallah Fahad"

"Switch on the spy cameras." Over the Bluetooth earpiece, the man commanded in a cold and fierce tone.

"Oh, oh, right Master. I almost forgot I had those!" Alfred hurriedly grabbed his laptop from the bag he kept by his side .

Fiddling with the laptop he said to Azeem
"Master, give me a moment, I'll stream the video to you with my phone!"

Alfred hadn't even finished speaking when he suddenly found that his laptop wasn't responding. His expression immediately darkened as he tapped his laptop twice but he came to realize the next moment "Master had actually hacked into my computer... I told him I would use my phone to stream the video."he lamented and went back to his work.

"So what is it?" Layla asked sipping her cola.

"Oh I am here to offer you something." She nodded and he continued

"I want to pay for your tuition fees."

Without giving much thought she immediately rejected him
"No"

He dropped his fork to ask
"Why?"

" I don't want to be a bother to anyone."

"Layla they won't allow you to write your exams." He worriedly reasoned and Layla calmly replied as she popped a chip in to mouth.

"I know and I will try to pay before that." She has finally made a decision to pay her tuition with the last amount of money her patents left.

After that she'll figure out the rest.

Seeing how adamant she seemed to be,he decided to change the topic.
"How is psychology treating you?" He asked about the course she's majoring.

"Do you believe in the psychology that says whatever you imagine or thought of,exist?" Layla took him off guard with her question and Abdallah sheepishly smiled to say.

"This is tricky,Rather I believe in whatever my mind can realistically imagine, it can conceive, then I can achieve."

"Hmm this is surely something else." She pointed her chips towards him before putting it into her mouth.