Bad Decision!

Azeem have spent all the evening with layla in the hospital but you all know it will never be peaceful except without them exchanging words here and there. He left her for the night and decided to come back the next morning for her discharge.

Azeem now stood outside the door with Alfred behind him holding a fruit basket. He was about to enter when he halted his steps with a frown as he heard a voice,a male voice to be precise.

"I'll ask the nurses to serve you your favorite fruit,which could be?" The doctor that was responsible for Layla's check up offered.

He was smitten with her since when she was brought by her darling husband which he mistaken was her dearest brother not knowing that dangerously sweet person took himself far away from him being her brother.

"I- -."layla started but looked over to the door as if her instinctive thought was warning her to not accept his offers because the danger was inches away from lurking out.

"No,don't worry Layla,I insist." A smile blossomed his averagely handsome face.

"No thank you. I believe i can hold up till my breakfast arriv..." but her words cut short when her stomach loudly and evidently glowed.

She sheepishly chuckled and that made doctor Jameel to laugh

"See,your stomach is agreeing with me. I will go now to...

The door finally busted open and the king himself made his appearance with an elegant yet menacing smile
"She got husband to that for her doctor,we don't need your generosity".

Layla looked over to the calm facade that was on Azeem face which she believed was just a display.

"I was just offering Miss Layla some fruit."

Azeem annoyingly clicked his tongue before he walked and stood in front of the doctor
"Like i said we don't need your generosity.Keep it,it will come handy someday"

"I just wanted her to have her breakfa..."

"And it is Mrs not Miss. I am the husband" Azeem interrupted him and walked to give Layla a kiss on the forehead. Layla's face became flushed with the first intimate contact she ever had with Azeem.

"Excuse us if you're not that pervert that like watching couples being lovey dovey."

Finally the doctor couldn't hold it up and sprinted off. Alfred bowed and walked out too.

"How are you faring?" He asked taking a seat by the bedside.

Asking her question so casually without giving her a dangerous warning about how she was talking to the doctor made Layla to quickly give an answer to his question.

"I am famishing."

He helped her with the fruits and after that he stated

"I will be on my way. I have a meeting."

"Be good a good girl."

Layla gave an empty smile
"I've always been a good girl,you're just the bad guy."

He smiled slowly to say
"Well I wouldn't agree less because I've always been the bad guy. Honeybee."

"Honeybee?" Layla irritatedly repeated
"I am not a bee." She added

Azeem quickly feigned an innocent reaction
"Whoever says you're bee? Nobody says you're a bee"

"You just said that." She pointed out giving him a pointed glance.

"Ohh I forgot. My memory just got fragmented!"

"He's surely crazy." She muttered faintly. He stood from his seat