This is not love

Alfred continued to drive into the underground passage. As the car continued to pass and as if sensing its presence lights kept lighting,eliminating the way.

Layla's eyes were glued to the window as she kept witnessing wonders.it was five minutes drive along the passage and they came to a big and spacious parking space with different kinds and models of cars,she was expecting Alfred to park the car in one empty spot but the car kept going till it stopped in front of one door,like a door to an elevator. This time Alfred pressed a button that was with him and the door opened getting into the space with the  car he pressed back the button and doors closed back.

He parked inside the limited space and hurriedly came out to open his master's and madam's door.

Azeem and Layla got out. At the moment Alfred closed the last car door the ground where the car was parked split open and the car slowly slipped into the open space and closed the open space back.

"Come on let's go." Azeem called out to Layla who just finished witnessing this at a slow pace .

The door that led to the other side opened and all that Layla could hear was a sound of a drum being beaten

"Here he comes.!" A loud voice echoed around the area,raising her head she saw a large crowd of people. All the mafia members formed lines by the right-left and bowed their heads in the presence of their Master.

"Give your loyalty to the king of the port..."the man that talked earlier started with a loud voice resounding inside the large hall.

Azeem Gad walked into the hall through the space they formed with firm and proud foot steps. An enigmatic smile hanging on his lips. Layla silently and uncomfortably followed him

"The protector of the Mafia world.." the man continued

"The miracle born from this world...

"The one who can later become a great king..

"The life that should be despised above all!

"The First-class Singularity..

Azeem's chest puffed up with air of greatness as he imperiously walked to his seat.

The man finished the praise-epithet by beating the drum to say his last line.
"MAFIA KING AZEEM!!"

When the man saw Azeem comfortably seating to his seat he ordered.

"RAISE!" All those that bowed their heads raised them to look over to the king.

Layla watched what happened in bewilderment as the same time awe. She stood by the side of where Azeem sat.

Alfred came to his master's side and Azeem whispered something to him.

"Let's go madam." Alfred went to Layla after listening to his master's order. Layla looked over to Azeem which he winked to her before she followed Alfred. Of course obvious of the peoples curious stares as she felt goosebumps crawling down her skin.

The curious stares turned over to their king because they never saw him indulging himself with a woman talk less of bringing her with him.

"Who might she be?" Question that lingered in most of their hearts.

|||~~

"Madam" a maid arrived at one of the base's living room where Layla quietly sat fiddling with the edge of her hijab.

"You have been summoned to meet my Master at the meeting hall."

It has been three days since they came to the underground base and also three days since she last saw Azeem and Alfred,but the three days were never the same,yes she was well fed and taken care of but she felt restless,restricted,restrained and secluded.
"What does he means by keeping me here?" As Layla kept asking herself anger kept bubbling up inside her chest.
"So it is now that he remembers he has a wife."