Hunger strike

Still in his arms,Layla's chest kept raising and falling as she stabilized her heart beats. The sheets she clutches loosened when she looked up to his face.

"You're crazy." She shallowly muttered

"I know." He replied with a smile one of his perfectly shaped brows quivered up.

His striking features were tempting and seeing him up close made her to take his handsomeness to mind and she swore for a second her heart shook towards him. Up close his eyes ,they looked hauntingly ethereal.

His coppery brown eyes that looked deep into hers and his long thick eyelashes cast a soft shadow onto his cheeks ,his ink black hair that had some strands fell to his forehead,his bushy yet carved eyebrows raised slightly in a questionable manner as he observed her,his flawless straight nose perfectly proportioned by the Almighty Allah like every other aspect of him and luscious pale pink lips parted slightly taking in air and out .

"Enjoying the view? Are we ?" His voice reverberated slowly in her ears and that brought her out from the trance she was in,getting back to her senses she pushed his arms away and got down.

"I am not." She firmly emphasized the words without looking at him and the sheets she held slipped to the ground.

"Have you already fallen in love with me that you find it hard to look me in the eyes and speak Layla?" Azeem teased which was enough to have her turn to look at him.

"In your dreams.and no scheme of yours can raise any sort of feelings in me. I rather hoped you give up" She glared at him

"Well don't you ever know the quote that says "Dreams come true".

Taking a step to get back to the house after her mission failed Azeem stopped her

"Layla!" He called and she halted to turn and looked at him. He observed her before he said

"Take your time and anytime you decided to fall like today I'll be there to catch you."

"Trying to make me fall?,no chance in hell"

"So feisty!" He commented to himself .

|||~
Getting back inside her room Layla's started to search for another way to escape from Azeem's clutches.

"I need a plan!,i need a plan." She kept muttering continuously as she roam around the room.

'Azeem had guarded this house with his guards and many cctv cameras. Also all the maids and workers have their eyes on me. This time I should not make haste. So..." her thought kept going till a plan reverberated into her head.

'Okay okay hunger strike!with this i have to be taken to the hospital and from there i will find my escape.' She internally squeal and set to work.

||~

The next day Layla faked an excuse for not joining the breakfast table. Azeem looked at his wrist watch,he wanted to go call Layla or wait for her but he's late for an important meeting. In the end he had his breakfast and left not forgetting to ordered the maids to serve Layla breakfast in time.

Layla came out of her room when she saw Azeem's car leaving the building through her window . She made her way down stairs to tour the mansion since she had nothing to do.

As in her way her sight caught the table in the dining room that was set with different varieties of food. Her eyes narrowed as she stopped to look at the proper table setting just for her to have breakfast.

Her mind shook toward that but she vigorously nodded her head and dragged away her gaze with force. She salivated away anyway and weeped silently.

'I am just going to miss this. Smell freedom rather than food' she tried convincing her vulnerable mind as she asked a maid the way to the library.
She made her way to the library to get her self occupied .