I am yours and you're mine.

Inside an uncompleted building. Layla's hands and legs were tied behind her back with ropes and a duct tape that sealed off her mouth.

She squirmed and squirmed for minutes in order to get the men's attention. Finally after being tired of the noise one of men stood up and irritatedly walked to Layla and tore away the duct tape off her mouth.

"You bi*ch can't you just let us be!!" He shouted but Layla was not over how that duct tape hurt her mouth. After the pain subsided she looked up to the man to say.

"I really didn't want to use my husband's lifeline.
But he's far dangerous than you"

"I'm worried how badly my husband ... will punish you."

"Shut up your damn mouth.!" He flared and Layla chuckled

"I really want to use the bathroom. You wouldn't want me to shit here ,will yah?"

The man glared at her before using a knife to cut off the rope. He escorted layla to the bathroom. Getting in she observed the toilet and there's no escape. She debated on what to do next,how she's going to dodge the man after she gets out. Settling on an idea, she unlocked the door to walk out.

The man started to walk away when he saw Layla was out. He expected her to follow him but she stood to her ground.

"Hey! What do think you're doing?"

"Come closer will you please?" She plainly said

"He—..."but the man suddenly got drowsy with how she batted her lashes and how alluringly her eyes looked ,without any resistance he dazedly leaned forward but the next thing he remembered was him shouting on top of his lungs.

"Ahhh!! You bi*ch!!" He staggered back as he held his bloody and broken nose.

"I don't know my forehead was that strong to break a nose,but yeah here it is!"
She delighted confessed as she used all the rest of strength to directly kick him before she ran out of the room.

They were only two men in the building and before the other one get her,she needs to get out of here.

She ran to the nearby fence. The old fence got holes,so she used them as aid as she climbed up.

When she almost reached to the end her hand slipped, she fell straight down on the ground.
The fall was harsh, taking a couple of seconds before she stood on her feet. Looking down she saw that she wounded her knee.

It seemed like she had caught something while climbing up and falling down.
Layla found one of the creepers was stuck to her dress and when she pulled up the back of the dress, she noticed how the creeper had thorns and one of the thorns had pierced through her skin. She tried to remove it, but when she tried to touch it, it hurt so bad that she had sucked in a breath before taking the courage to remove it.

Blood trickled down her skin but with the wound not being too big, she had left it as it was without caring about it as she had other things to do.

She was about to try for the second time when she heard the jingling of the gate door.
'Oh no!' She lamented but what she saw next left her flabbergasted, a bloody body of the gateman was thrown into the building harshly before a proud figure emerged in.

Layla had not expected him to find her.
Not now at least. She thought he would be searching for her at school with the guards
H- he had found her.

Layla's face turned pale by looking at Azeem and his eyes then swept from the fence that was in front of him to look at her.
At that moment she realized she was in far worse trouble than she had ever been.