A Little Lovey Dovey Moment.

SalamuAlaikum,hi,it been a week or two since I uploaded a chapter. So today i came back with a double update for you guys to enjoy. Things got heated in the last chapter but this chapter will be all about coolness along with a positive heat.

We are getting more into the book and it's taking a turn to it final destination. So don't miss out and keep following this wonderful book.

It's been two days today and she just came back from her lonely dinner. So to cheer herself up Layla decided to take a bath or rather a shower.

She closed the bedroom's door and offed all the lights then made her way to the bathroom ,she took a shower and dressed herself in a pink shirt with her beige shorts. She dried her hair before she got on the bed and slipped under the duvet. Then just like a lightning strike,something hit her brain,the thought of Azeem happened to evaded her mind.
'It was weird how he could change personalities so quick, one moment he would be leaving me with butterflies in my belly but the next I would experience nothing but sickness and bad thoughts. It always left me confused, when I'm with him I would always feel happy and giddy but when we're apart I have doubts about him...about us.'

'Layla this is a long analysis and you shouldn't be engaged with Azeem. Remember he once made your life a living hell right.?' Her subconscious mind scolded her "but now he's nothing but warm and loving to me" she tried to reason but she vigorously shook her head to get rid of any Azeem's thoughts.

Layla recited her night du'a before she closed her eyes to sleep but she couldn't fall asleep after that. so she picked up the treatise she was reading earlier that was on the bedside table to continue reading.Seconds became minutes,minutes became hours till it was already midnight. Layla was now fast asleep with the book still open, and how it sprawled on her face.

The next morning her lashes fluttered slowly and slightly as she tried to open her eyes to the morning brightness,she tried to raise her hands to stretch her bones but they got stuck. She tried that with her legs too but it failed. With that the remaining sleep on eyes faded away and looked down to her body.
"Wait!!what.!!a man on my bed!!" Her lips parted for a scream to escape but she used her palms to suppress it back when she saw who it was.

For a long moment, Layla was paralyzed. What had happened?! How could she have ended up in such a situation? Why does the whole scenario just look so very wrong here?!! Again the scream that was bubbling in her throat and almost got out was hurriedly subdued by her just in the nick of time. She felt as though she was a thief that had been caught in the act. His arms was not just wound possessively around her waist. Her leg was also hooked over his! Oh heavens... just what on earth had she done?!what happened? How could he be here? Is she still dreaming.

She felt a rush of heat flooding her face. Then her heartbeat went into a chaotic mess when she finally realised that Azeem was not only sleeping next to her... but he was also shirtless!

Feeling a huge lump in her throat that could not be swallowed, Layla struggled for calmness. There was one thing she must do right now, first and foremost. And that was to move herself away from him before he wakes up and finds her in this embarrassing position. But to her dilemma, his heavy arm was slung over her body, trapping her under that significant weight that she could not easily shrug off. This man would definitely wake up once she made a move!

Nibbling the inside of her lips, Layla decided to give up trying to get away for now and at least just try to remove her leg that was on top of him.

She lifted her leg as slowly and carefully as she could. It was an unnerving moment but somehow, she managed to remove her leg without waking him up. But was he truly asleep though? She thought as she tried to get down from the bed when a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back inside in one swift motion.