Epilogue:Perpetual Love.

It was around midnight when Layla was back from her night shift,getting into the house she first checked on her kids who where already asleep. The babysitter she hired already sent her a message about that before she left but Layla needed to see them,she gave them a kiss on the forehead before she adjusted each's duvet then she walked out.

Getting into her room she felt it so empty with his absence,not wasting any time she showered before she went to bed.

When she finally opened her eyes again the sun was already high and blazing in the sky,she groaned and rubbed her eyes to get a clear view,her orbs came into contact with the white ceiling and she laid there staring at the ceiling for an immeasurable amount of time.

'We haven't talked yesterday? He didn't call me and I didn't want to disrupt his work. He's absolutely busy,if not for that,that Pie would have called me. 'Let me check on him' when she came to this conclusion Layla realized that she didn't try calling him as she was busy with so many patients.

She picked up her phone that was on the bedside table to send a message

"Dr. Fahad, are you available?
I want to book your emergency slot."

After some minutes passed a reply came and that made her to seat up as she leaned back to the bed board. Tapping on the message she saw his reply.
"What's the chief complaint?"

She smiled broadly and typed back
"Complaint: for several days
I haven't seen my husband.
So I feel restless and have chest tightness,and my appetite's poor."

With a minute passed his reply came again
"Diagnosed with lovesickness.
Dr.Fahad guarantees a precise trealment and cure."

Layla blushed hard and a shy smile blessed her face, 'this man is everything'. She mumbled to herself as she typed in a hurried manner
"How are you doing Pie? How's work, how's your trip going? I miss you so much already!"

Fahad: It's going alright, Pie. Just taking care of some medical stuff. I miss you too,. How are you and the kids holding up?

Layla: We're managing, but it's not the same without you here. Imad and Inaya have been asking about you every day. We're counting down the days until you come back.

Fahad: Aw, tell them I miss them too! I wish I could be there with you all,but work is piling up here.How's everything at home? Are you taking care of yourself?

Layla: Don't worry. We're doing fine. Imad and Inaya keep me busy, and I make sure to take care of myself too. Can't wait for you to be back."

Just then the door to her boosted open and Inaya ran in

"Mama when is Papa coming back" she asked as she climbed the bed.

"Let's ask papa then." Layla ruffled the girl's hair as she quites the messaging app before she clicked on Fahad's facetime and not some second's passed his face came into view,he was wearing a blue scrub with a mask on his face.

Pulling it down and then adjusted his spectacles,when he saw Layla's morning face and hair his amber eyes sparkled.

"Hello Pie." He said a beautiful but rather radiant smile on his face and Layla couldn't help but blushed before she could reply back Inaya jumped into the Camera

"Papa!!! I miss you. When are you coming back?"
Her voice was very active as she saw her papa's face.

"Oh my pumpkin Papa is coming back the day after tomorrow insha Allah."