The Night To Let Go.

Love is a difficult thing. A very complicated, difficult thing! Layla thought as her brows creased with utter confusion.
'It is becoming very hard to understand what she wants,what she's supposed to do. All those walls she had built to block her feelings for him all came crumbling down last night.

She shivered
"I know I've just touched the surface of what happened between Azeem and I, but I haven't delved further into what I feel for him,I haven't had enough of him.

If I let him go then it may be the biggest mistake of my life,,he thrills me. Everything he does thrills me, and the madness he inspires, my new addiction.
Why do you have to be so nice to me? Why do you have to care about me? Why do you still want me?after all the problems I attracted, I caused,after all the insults,the tragedies.Why? Why you? Why am I still all over you? Why is everything all about you?. Why am i not seeing your faults and wrongs ? Why am I ignoring them? Why do I still want you regardless of all you've done.? Why do I want to accept you all with your flaws?. And that's where I am. Torn in two over a man that drives me crazy.

She breathed out her frustration as she couldn't answer all those questions that were roaming inside her head since last night. 'Last night' she remembered,she remembered how he took care of her,consoled her and stayed by her side till she comfortably fell back asleep.

Layla wanted to accept this destiny,her destiny.She just need a push. A push that will make her accept all of him.

"Excuse me" a voice that entered the garden interrupted her inner monologue.
Layla raised her head and she saw a man with blonde hair and green eyes.
"Blissful Afternoon Madam." Colt greeted with a bow.

"I know your face. I once saw you,somewhere." She squinted at him before it clicked her
"You're that person from the cafeteria."

"Yeah and one of master Azeem's men."
He accepted her claim to explain
"That day at the cafeteria that I spilled your drink. It was intentional because it was poisoned by your best friend."

Layla stared at him dumbfounded as she couldn't believe what he said.

"I know it will be hard to believe but everything is true. Master will never hurt anyone you hold dear to you but if that person tends to hurt you then he will not hesitate.
The most important person in his life was his mother and then you. Now that his mother is gone. All he could think of protecting is you Madam. Think about it,he will never hurt you."

"I think you might need this." He presented a drive.

Colt is indeed right. Layla thought as she reached out her hand for him to pass the footage and he did to say.
"This is a footage from the day your best friend died. You need to know everything. I happened to have it."
With that he walked away and out of the mansion. 'Perhaps this is the push she all needs'

That afternoon Layla watched what happened that day at the base before she arrived and misunderstood everything.

She heard everything Aysha said about her. The hurtful words but regardless she didn't deserve death. Yes she tried to kill her but at least she was once that cherished best friend of her.
Azeem, he cared about me. He deserves my forgiveness.

Layla kept pacing back and forth in her room,the gears of her brain working diligently wanting to come up with a way to talk to Azeem.

It was soon time of the nighty evening and dinner but Layla still haven't come up with how she would approach Azeem. Still with the thought running through her mind she walked out for dinner.

She sat at the seat opposite of the head seat where Azeem was sitting. The maids served the food before excusing themselves out of the dining hall.

All that could be heard inside the dining hall was the clatter of spoon against the plate as no one had voiced a word.
A quiet sigh escaped Layla's lips as she laid her spoon to the side and looked over at Azeem .