What goes around comes around.

"I called one of my expertise in hacking and gathering information. Colt can take down the news that were spread out across the country and he can even get an intel from Hakeem's operation. With this we can bring stop to this madness and conner Hakeem.  We will claim everything is fine and that it is an enemy that's trying to bring the country down,"

The people around all agreed with what Azeem explained and it was at that moment of discussion the door to the meeting room opened. A man with a blonde hair and green eyes walked into the room.

He bowed deeply at Azeem's side before he raised his head with a cheerful grin planted on his face.

"Colt at your service,Master."

"Great you're here. We have so much work to do." Azeem stood to his feet,together with Colt and the rest,they existed the meeting room began arriving into the main hall of the base.

"Yes Master. Alfred has explained everything to me. Now all that I need is to hack into there server."

"I need the code that you use to contact Hakeem."

"Alfred will provided you with everything."

"Alright."

"Be at it." Azeem said before he found a seat. Colt clapped his hands and two men started to construct his items into place.

He sat down on a chair in-front of so many computers and gadgets. He flexed his fingers before he set to work.

After 30 minutes of waiting,Azeem asked from his seat.
"Have you found the person that uploaded the information about the underworld on the internet?"

"We are still looking Master. In minutes we might come up with something." Colt replied with his green eyes darting from one screen to another as his fingers typed nonstop.

Later on. Colt's fingers that were typing furiously stopped and he carefully clicked the enter key. Suddenly the information they were looking got displayed on the screens.

"Master." He called out Azeem's name

"The man who uploaded the information and everything." He paused to continue
"His name is Hassan Shab. He's a retired worker at the international security agency,a great hacker like me and a toxicologist .He works for the rat and he's a father to Layla's best friend."

"They are planning something,something grave."
Colt read out from the data he collected.

"And also prostitution,illegal drug smuggling,human trafficking and many more took place these days in the name of your base and this made many of our legal officials angry and they backed out."

"I need the man." Azeem ordered and walked out of the hall.

Alfred and Colt set out to the mission. They arrived at Hassan Shab's House using the address Colt provided from his collected data. They parked a distant away so that they don't appear suspicious.

"Hassan Shab is out of his house with his daughter." Alfred reported to Azeem who was listening through his Bluetooth.

"He gave his daughter something in a bottle and he's now giving her instructions". Colt added

"Okay split. One should go with Aysha and the other with Hassan."

"Yes Master.!" Alfred got out of the car and Colt sped off to follow Aysha
"What is she up to?" He mumbled as she saw her meeting up with Layla at the entrance of a particular hall.

He waited till it was time for Layla and Aysha to grab their lunch. He exited the car and followed them into the cafeteria.

"Layla can you please get us some more chip." He heard Aysha say