Unwanted.

A week has passed since their exchange of hurtful words. Layla was about to leave the base that day but she was dragged by two bulky women who appeared to be bodyguards. She had already planned when she saw Azeem walking away from her that she's going to run away from the base but she didn't expect that she would be dragged back to the mansion and locked up in her room.

She never left her room for the week as she had been guarded. Foods and everything were presented or taken to her room. Layla not even once saw Azeem or heard anything about him again.

Except for one night when she heard for a jingle of the door and a maid came in with a glass of milk on a try.

"Madam here's your warm milk." The maid presented the glass of milk with trembling hands before she quietly walked out. Layla found the maid's behavior odd but anyway she drank the glass of milk. After that she leaned back to the bed board,moment later she felt her eyes were getting heavy but before she passed out she saw the shadow of someone getting inside the room.

"Azeem?" she called out when she got to recognize the shadow but before she slipped into her slumber she heard him muttering some words.

The next morning Layla woke up from her deep sleep,she found everything in the room intact but something else felt amiss. What could that be? She thought as she tried to get up from her position but she felt a slight discomfort. Not dwelling much into it she walked to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

||~
Two months later
Things lately got improved as Layla finally got the chance to roam around the house but everything appeared boring. She's deprived from her school and her freedom,all the things she enjoyed. She didn't gave much thought about the super hurtful words she uttered to Azeem as she didn't want to regret it but she did when she recalled how bad she talked about her mother in law,for sure Layla regretted that.

She was now sitting in the garden enjoying the evening breeze when her phone beamed with a notification. She quickly picked it up as she was eager to know who texted her when she got no one to do so. When she checked the notification what she saw shook her and that's when a hard realization hit her.
"You've missed your last month's period and you're late this month." The app notification said and it was true when she recalled that. Her heart started beating ten fold than it normal phase as a thought passed through her brain.

"Don't tell me." She muttered blankly before she stood up from her seat.
"That night was real." She walked back to the house with hurried steps and on her way she ordered a maid to provide her with pregnancy tests and inform Alex to call the family doctor. 

When the maid provided her with the pregnancy test strips,Layla collected it and entered the bathroom. After some minutes,her shaking hands raised the test strip to her eye level and the next moment they bugled out when two bold colored lines appeared , the test is positive, which means she's pregnant.
"Is this real?" She mumbled slowly but her missed two periods proved it realness.

"Madam the family doctor is here." A maid called out. Layla heard that and kept the strip inside the dustbin before she walked out.

When the doctor confirmed everything to her after some tests and questions Layla found it so hard to believe. She stared at the door where the doctor left with so much going on in her head.

"Call me Azeem right this instant!" She suddenly shouted and Alex who was nearby quickly entered the living room.

"Madam you-

"I said right this instant!" She flared up.

"Don't give me any room to repeat myself."

"Tell him to come. If not he'll meet my dead body within the next hour. And I swear with how unpredictable i am that can surely happen."