Mission impossible

"Why did you do that?". She asked her eyes full of hatred and resentment towards him.And the most simplistic answer he could ever think of came.

"Because I am very much in love with you".

His answer didn't sit well with her  and all that Layla could do was to shout her next words out.
"This is not love,this is madness!!"

"I call it love you call it madness"

"I will get rid of anyone that dared to approach you".

And he tilted his head to the side with a lopsided smile
"Don't you know,Layla? You're my weakness,enemies will keep swirl around now but I love the thrill of getting hurt. Like how I am with you now,despite the chance of getting hurt,you only interest me more."

Getting to her place he slipped his arms around her waist
"Nothing can stop me when it comes to you,". He pulled her to him,his lips whispering the last words

"Not even pain or death!".

"Let me go!" She struggled but his strong arms held her waist firm.
Layla got no alternative but to quickly pulled out a knife from her skirt pocket,the fruit knife she stole from the meeting room to pointed it towards his throat.

"Let go of me!" She slowly emphasized the hand that she held the knife continued to shake. She had never done this,pointing a knife toward someone with the intent to kill.

Azeem looked deep into her eyes as he saw fright swirling in them. A smile cracked to his face.

Later he let go of her and she quickly took steps away,distancing herself from him as she pointed out the knife towards him again .

"I didn't understand why you fancied me but. With your status,you'll be able to get any girl you want. Even if you like someone that is fat and wired,slim and beautiful,curvy and pretty,there are countless girls who will be willing to cater to your taste!."You cannot keep me in here," said Layla , her blue eyes looking at him stubbornly and furiously for keeping her here.

"Why not?" he cocked his head to the side. He closed the large distance between them by walking and standing in front of her.

"Because I am not yours to keep! I am not a doll but a person," she gritted her teeth, and though Layla wanted to yell and shout, she knew her limits. Especially after seeing how cruel and cold he was in the meeting room.

Layla saw Azeem smile, a smugness in his eyes since he had stepped into the room. He took a step further towards her, stepping as close as to be in her breathing space,and in one swift motion he caught her wrist firmly to bend it over and the knife fell to the ground."You are mine to keep, and I will keep you as long as I want. It is our little misunderstanding, wrong foot perhaps? You will come to care and love me one day, Layla ," he whispered her name.

She had to hold her breath not to move as he was too close, and she said, "Over my dead body."

"Why kill when there are so many things that can be done to your body. I definitely would not want it dead," Azeem chuckled, looking into her blue eyes which now stared back at him, "Since I have laid my eyes on you, spoken and heard you speak, I cannot help but think why I feel that way. I have had plenty of women i can marry but the need to hold you," he dropped his voice, "It drives me mad. Don't look so scared; I won't do things you don't like," he said, bringing up his hand to push a piece of her opened auburn hair behind her ear.

"But you did anyway. You forced me to marry you!"

Azeem could see the fear lingering in her eyes, the fear that was carried from the meeting room to this room. With it was the anger of him having her confined to this base.