What an unfortunate day?

The next morning Azeem was sitting inside his office thinking of ways to woo Layla when Alfred walked into the office.

"Master!" Alfred called out for the third time now.Azeem blinked once before looking at Alfred with a questioning gaze.

"What?"questioned Azeem called his lips twitching in annoyance as he was disrupted from his thought. Alfred gulped hard at the sudden drop of temperature.

"There's a situation that you need to check before you leave the base" Alfred explained passing a black file towards Azeem.

     "Brief me"Azeem ordered taking the file in his hands.

     "It a proposal that the gang leaders made to boost and enhance the economic system of the Mafia world.".

Azeem nodded his head and open the file for his eyes to scan before he dropped the file with rage.

"Didn't I warned them not to talk about these things again.!!" Azeem voice echoed through the room and Alfred took a step back.

"My apologies Master." Alfred tried to cool the beast but Azeem banged his fist on the desk hard that had the muscles on his knuckles to tear.

"For the fifth and last time. I am not engaging into prostitution and drug dealing during my reign!."

Getting up from his seat,he ran his hands into his hair for multiple times and shook his head vigorously.
"I am not crazy,I am not mad and I am not my father."

"Alfred I cannot be my father!." He tightly held Alfred shoulders as his nails dug deep into his flesh. Alfred got no choice but let his Master to vent his rage on him.

"I can never be him!!" He hissed as the look of madness passed through his coppery eyes.

   "Bloody !!I am not okay!" he tugged his hair in rage and looked at Alfred.

"If anyone propose this bullshit to me again..,"he paused trying to compose himself

"Cut his head off."

    "As you wish Master" Alfred bowed his head before he picked the file that Azeem crushed and made his way out but Azeem's voice stopped him

"Go to any possible cafe or restaurant that you think Layla could go and ask them to condemn her résumé,don't let them offer her any job."

"As you wish Master." He bowed again and closed the door behind him leaving the now composed Azeem.

He walked back to seat,he released a sigh and looked to his bloody knuckles.

"You're still hard on yourself Azeem. Letting that dead man control you." He muttered as he closed his eyes to lean on his chair.

|||~

"Okay let's get this done and over." Layla put the last pin to her hijab. She picked her bag and folder to walked out of her room. Biding Harriet mother goodbye she closed the door to the apartment and made her to certain cafes.

Getting inside one of the cafe on her list she saw Alfred Leaving,her brows cocked a little with the thought that ran through her mind.

"I pray not to meet that person." She muttered slowly and made her way to the counter.

"Excuse me please." She called and the girl behind the counter raised her head to ask.

"How can I help you?"

"I am here for the part time job." Layla

"Ohh okay are you Layla Harris?"

"Yes yes I am."