Second Sight.

It was early around 6:00 am when Layla entered the kitchen to prepare her children's breakfast

As she was almost done Imad entered the kitchen fully dressed in his school uniform.

"Salam alaikum.Good morning Maama." He greeted Layla with a salam before he found his seat.

"Waalaikum salam. Good morning Imad." She gave him a peck on the forehead before she walked back to fridge to pour a cup of orange juice for him.
"Okay baby. Here's your breakfast." Layla kept a plate at Imad's sight.

"I will go have a shower. And also bath Inaya.I will drop you off at school before I leave to the hospital". Imad nodded his head taking a forkful of pancakes to mouth.

Layla quickly walked out to the upstairs where their rooms were situated. She took a shower before she woke Inaya up to give her one too.

Later they came down and Inaya also had her breakfast. She helped them with their school bags as they walked out of the house.

"Everyone put your seat belt on and no fighting okay?."
Layla warned from the drive's seat before
bulking up her seat belt and ignited the car to zoom out to the school.

As she reached the school,she helped them out of the car.

"See you later Maama!"
Imad gave Layla a peck on the cheeks before he made space for Inaya too

"Bye bye Maama." Inaya said as she also gave a peck on Layla's cheeks.

Imad then held Inaya's hand in his before they started to walk into the school's compound.
"Take care my babies and good luck"Layla wished as she waved after them.

She then quickly get back into the car and zoomed to the hospital.

||~
At the hospital.

Layla had finally found her calling as a psychologist for half a year ago, using her own experiences with the certificate and griefull loss to help others navigate their own emotional journeys.

During that half of a year, Layla became so strong,her struggles made her to become more matured than before,it made her to view life in different ways and to come in terms with anything that befell her. She tried hard to blend with her working society and in that she made new friends,also a new best friend Aliya, she got along well with her psychological colleagues.

"Have you prepared all the slides I sent you yesterday?"asked Layla as she made her way to her desk that was inside her solo office.

"Yes ma'am. And the time of the conference is exactly at 10:00 am" her female assistant said.,looking at Layla who sat behind the desk with a thoughtful look.

"Okay. Good job.You're excused"

"Thank you ma'am !" The assistant bowed her head slightly and made her way out of the office.
Hearing the click sound of the door closing Layla's blue eyes made their way to her MacBook as she goes through the topic she was to discuss for the conference.

Around 9:40 am Layla made her way to conference room .As she walked into the crowded conference hall that the psychological/psychiatric segment of the general hospital gather for meetings, many looked at her with so much envy because of her intelligence and some with great adoration,also a certain amber eyed guy smiled as he looked at Layla with admiration, Layla felt his stare and looked to the side where the guy sat but before their eyes could meet he quickly docked his head down.

Fahad docked his head down before she caught him staring at her. He smiled softly as he remembered the first time he saw her.

He came out from his consultation room as he heard a commotion taking place,walking out to the hospital's front he saw so many people gathered there.