No One Know!

TITLE: No One Knows!

How does it feel when no one knows about your thoughts,the good,bad, and the ugly ones.
How does it feel when no one knows the words on your tongue are not the ones you always say out.
How does it feel when no one knows why our secret in our hearts are alway hidden so like our deepest emotions are only understood by us.
So much emotions yet limited ways to spill them out.

Follow me to witness the story of a girl who's ambition is to conquer the mind,her mind particularly,to understand all that mind entails,how does it work,how manipulative can it be,how twisted can it be,how meticulous can it be,how dominant can it be and how she can finally be the grand 'MASTER of MINDS' but everything came crashing down when she met him, as she termed him "The distorted pretzel ", the name symbolize someone who feels a bit twisted or conflicted inside. Just like a pretzel that's twisted ,He has a unique and complex personality, with different layers and facets to them.It's a metaphorical name she calls him to express the complexities of his emotions because'HE' confuses her.

She wrote:
The right person, wrong time
The right script, wrong line
The right poem, the wrong rhyme
And the piece of you that was never mine.

Hello guys!! So here we're with another super super awesome and exciting story.

The book is written in Medieval era (middle ages)settings but doesn't stick to the facts. You will find a few things that have been added to fit into the story.
I hope you will enjoy, vote and comment with so much love and please wait patiently for updates because the book will get interesting as we go.🥰
Thank you.....

'HAVING A THOUGHT
IS NOT THE SAME AS DOING IT. IF WE WERE ALL ON TRIAL FOR OUR THOUGHTS, WE WOULD ALL BE HANGED.'

~GRACE MARKS