Making me jealous?

With a horrified face Layla unbelievably looked towards the man at that door. He appeared nonchalant about the situation and the attention he gathered to himself. His eyes were still glued to her as if daring her to claim to be the possession.

"Here comes another drama!" She facepalmed and picked her bag. Aysha decided to not say anything with how she remembered her last encounter with the man. She wryly looked over to Azeem then to Layla who was walking down the stairs. All eyes were on her,waiting to see how she would embarrass her humble self.

Getting to stand beside Azeem she looked towards the class then to Mr. Khal who parted his lips to say
"I am the possession" she replied to his silent question with an unbothered expression before she walked out of the hall.She left her husband,the professor and the students starstruck with her answer.

Azeem didn't bide the professor goodbye and walked out to catch off with his wife.

"What are you doing here?"she whispered yell as they made their way out

Azeem smiled admirably
"Like I said I came to check on my possession,which is you my love". Layla didn't say anything but sarcastically rolled her eyes and continued to walk. Azeem's lips widen with a grin as he kept staring at her, swearing in his mind to always protect this beauty!! But fate has other ways to deal with things and at that moment a sleeping volcano was about to erupt. Like one legend said

"When a super volcano, that had been sleeping for too long, erupts for the very first time, the eruption will be colossal... unstoppable, merciless, and even if it destroys itself in the process, it wouldn't care!"

|~|~
||~

Unknown Location!

The humid air in the area was denser that day. A short scrawny man was escorted by many guards into an abandoned building. An iron door was opened that led to an underground tunnel. The tunnel appeared dusty and dirty.

The man's eyes were blinded with a cloth. He heard the guards steadying him at one place and all that he heard next was a rough voice.
"Hmm a port mafia member.!"

They removed the cloth and the man robbed his two eyes to adjust his view.

"And what is a stray dog doing in the pit of rats?"

That rough and deep voice came again and light came eliminating a man sitting on a chair with a deep scar on his left eye.

Liam bowed before he raised to look at the scary man that appeared more way brutal than Azeem
"I came to form an alliance with you my King."

The man clicked his tongue before he dryly chuckled
"Hhh what a new way to trap me.? Where is the port mafia.?"

"He betrayed me,he cut off my fingers because of a woman"

"I don't k...rewind back. Did you just say a woman.?" The man appeared startled before his face went back to being calm.

Liam answered
"Yes Port MafiaKing has a wife now."

"So it was true.This is getting interesting. Azeem with a woman other than dear stepmother . So now he has a weakness.!" He slowly mumbled to himself.

"If i can't find happiness then Azeem can never. After all we the same. Flock of the same feather.!"

His eyes narrowed and his memory shifted to the day his misery began

He should be the next mafia king" a man proposed but another quickly reasoned
"How about the other child?"

"Azeem showed his worth by killing the Mafia King whom no one can dare to kill. Hakeem should be his right hand man."

"But it was never Azeem's dream to become the Mafia king. Hakeem was trying his best to fit into it."